Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Aww!

OMG! This is so cute! And Lacey singing "Heyoh" had me rolling on the floor! Awwsickles!! Lacey's cheddar face is just the cah-utest! Omg, when Benji made that face and out of nowhere and he jumps at that camera! AHH! Congratulations Benji Schwimmer, you just made my heart beat increase by a million! That scared me half to death! HAHAHAH!

Posted By:Lacey the Euro Mut

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Posted By:Benji Schwimmer

Get this video and more at MySpace.com



Aww! They are the cutest!! These videos came just in time to cheer me up (This and shirtless Travis of course!!!) since Donyelle is now number 6 on Benji's friend list!! O_O :'( *cries* *sob *sniffle* *sees shirtless Travis* *grins* HA!

-Taylor :P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha those videos are so funny!! i love them!!
well sorta.. i love lacey and benji right now i'm havin a little problems with

onlyhuman13 said...

awwww!!! hehe.

what?! Benji!!! How.. what.. whyyyyyy.

Anonymous said...

thats so cute!! huh!?! benji put donny on 6th.

Anonymous said...

i'm telling ya!!
ISSUES!! THEY HAVE ISSUES!!
and they need to sort them out

Anonymous said...

Sixth place, huh? Ouch.

Anonymous said...

New Benji blog. I won't say anything about it at all, but I will say...ouch. What was that? Oh, I know. My FEELINGS. A liiiiittle(a lot, IMO) hurtful.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for him to post the video of him and Donny explaining the rumors. Hope its not hurtful though...

onlyhuman13 said...

I'm kinda looking forward to the video... but yeah. That kinda sucks. =(

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who is posting chapter 4 of the group fic?

Anonymous said...

Those videos had me cracking up! hehe So silly & cute! haha ! :)