Thursday, October 19, 2006

Add To The Letter Before This, Please!!!

Okay, guys, the letter is up! Please add on to it so we can send them a message from all in this blog. I understand if you don't want to get quite so personal about it as I did (that was all kinda hard for me to write...), but please express your appreciation. Try to keep all comments on that post to those you wish to be a part of the letter, because I'm just going to copy and paste, and send it all to them. Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase write! I'm sending it, no matter what, but I don't want mine to be the only thing I send... : (

~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

moosey, your letter wasssss... amazing. i know you want me to write, but you basicly put into words my feelings for the past 3 months.

Anonymous said...

these ae amazing.

when is it being sent?

I don't have time to write one today, but i'll do one tomorrow.

onlyhuman13 said...

ahh moose. That was amazing. I have nothing to add. You rock.

Moose said...

I'll prolly send it in the next few days.

Aw, thanks for the lurv, but you can still add a 'here here' or something to have your voice heard : D

Lurv to all!

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,

This is Tiffany from myspace- you messaged me about my comment on Benji's blog & I couldn't reply to it there since I'm not your myspace friend.

But the answer is yes! Be my guest. :)

Taylor said...

Oh YAY! Thanks Tiffany :) Ill go post it write now :)

-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

right*