Monday, October 30, 2006

Providence Videos

This is it, guys : (... These are the last tour videos. *major tearage*

Thanks go out to skyofsmiles for the links!

DancingJOrdanFan33's Links. Also thanks to aliciat and marissaxo, whose videos they are (I think the first person in the list is also aliciat):

Martha's Solo:



Donny's Solo:



Ivason's Why (Oh my God, this is one of my absolute favorite dances, from my other faorite couple, and I was crying):



Allison's Solo:



Backstage with Allison (Mainly. Donyelle and Dmitry are seen. And probably others I missed. My mom was in here bitching at me about I grade a worked my ass off for so I didn't pay full attention to the screen : D):



More backstage with Martha and Donyelle:



Backstage with Jessica:



Boys in skirts for You Can't Stop The Beat : D Part 1 (Dmitry's totaly not wearing a skirt... hmph)



...And Part 2



Disco with... Benji?



Travis in Heidi's dress!!!



The guys in their underwear after Benji's solo:



The Final Ending Bows :' (



~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! What an awesome tour! So it ovah, so it aint sooooo!

Anonymous said...

hahah i loved benji behind disco!!

Anonymous said...

sorry to comment again, but itd be cool to have a collection of shippy moments from all the tour reports that have been posted here. that way we can have a nice conclusion