Wednesday, October 18, 2006

AHA! Something to cheer us up!

So YES! Guys, Benjelle isnt together! Cami and Benji are together! Tahir and Donyelle are together! And you know what. I dont even care! Seriously, its their life, they can do what they want. I am just a fan, drooling at any sight of Benji (AND TRAVIS') hot bod! :) :) And sooo, I know most of you arent taking this as well as I am. So here is something hialrious that I found on Jillie-Yo's myspace to cheer us up!


I loooove when its at like 2:52, omg! Ivan and I are exactly the same, I would just start cracking up so hard if I started singing that song all seriously! He really does look like hes twelve aww. (All the Allivan shippers are gonna kill me buut...) LONG LIVE APRIL AND IVAN!!!!!! Srry, Allivan fans. Im all about the Ivril!! :) :) But omg, he chased away the birds! BAHHA! And it was sooo funny when he starts rubbing on imaginary Allison's body and doing the dance as if she was there! BWHAH! And the random SYTYCD outburst was so funny too!!





HAHHAHAHAHA!


-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOl. ivan is crazy love that kid.

Anonymous said...

crazy white boy!

i loved this it seriously brightened up my day!

Anonymous said...

i love ivan!!
he's my favorite right now!!
benjelle always and forever but i'm mad at them right no