Friday, October 20, 2006

holding on can blind people...let go and you might realize the warning

Benji's new myspace!! New pics...sad pics...Im back on the ship....yeah!

Benji says that he's going to make like three more myspaces just for pics. This is a less happy side of the B man. So yeah. Here we go :(


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
im not a part of a machine...spotlight always finds me when hide

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
vanity is killing us...one gun for each hand...is equal to make up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
give your kid a helping hand...not a hamburger helping...can't you see

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yello...plus green...equals blue??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
your eyes may see this...im nothing less than human...no false gods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
floating is a sensation often mistaken for silence...it's levitation Oh oh!! his is the same thingy from the "room for two" picture!! I got it!!! WOOT! What did I win?? :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
can't see out of the window to one's soul...when its dark outside

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
holding on can blind people...let go and you might realize the warning :( no Benji. Dont let go :'(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
starting my own revolution...what battle has not been fought yet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we stylize ourselves through blood of past generations...sad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
standing on the edge...not knowing if im coming or going



Wow, we never had this many Benji pics at one time!! O_O btw, for those who are turtley slow like me, the text under the pic in bold were his captions and the normal text after the bold text were my comments :) :) :)

This pics make me sad :( Luckily halloween is coming up!! Trick or treating anyone??? haha! Shut up, I know that I shouldnt be going trick or treating at this age. But...free candy?? how can I resist? :) Okay, back on topic!!

I love how all the Benjellers have changed their display pic to a sinking ship! HA! Its funny :)

Im still waiting on that mock vid of Benjelle. I had a bad feeling about it, but I think thats the only time we will get to see Benjelle talking about all these rumors, soo bring it on!!!

-Taylor :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again "Nony" the SVU-Xfiles fan. I just wanted to give "A Little Perspective" today while I still have the chance. I'm going out of town this weekend and by the time I get back late Sunday evening the ship could've sunk, risen, sunk, and risen again;-).

Well, well, well, Benji has time to post all these pictures but not the Benjelle-gate video....interesting.

I think in the great stare down between C and the Benjellers it's tied 1-1 (she's still an acquaitance of B's I won't give her the true "g-friend" title yet). But no video (yet).

Why? I think deep down in places B doesn't want to admit to quite yet he doesn't want to put the last nail in the coffin of Benjelle.

I'm just speculating on this but I think B's saying these things because other people (and by people I mean anyone: fans, Benjellers, people he knows in his real life, etc) want him to say things he's really not ready to admit yet.

And the way he's choosen to do this is to ret-con things and say that there was never anything between he and D. What does ret con mean? Retro-active contiunity is where a tv show goes back and changes something thats been established a long time (like on the Bold and the Beautiful when Ridge was Eric's son for 10 years on the show and then they brought in a new guy and said Stephanie slept with both Eric and Massimo and didn't know who Ridge's dad was and made Mass Ridge's dad thereby totally changing history - that's ret-conning).

And all I can say to that is "Yeah, right and Oh please." Nobody's going to believe that! Sorry, B!


When he says he doesn't know what's going on between he and D that I believe cause he's sitting in the lead car of the SYTYCD roller coaster. His feelings are probably all over the place. We know he likes C, but he LOVES D.

Everytime he's said something either in an interview or on his blog he's always left the door open for Benjelle. "He has a crush on somebody. He likes both chocolate and vanilla. We love each other very much and in what way is no of your business. Who knows what the future holds?"

Does that sound like somebody who's totally committed to a new girl?

I just don't want B to say anything he isn't ready to admit yet. Because we all know that he's the biggest Benjeller of us all.

So to show your support I think everyone should continue to do what he asked by posting more pictures of his "pretty, pretty, pretty lady" on both B and D's My Spaces. Forrest is still waiting for his Jenny.

And as for Donyelle (who you might envy for getting to dance around with B totally oblivious to the drama around her) well she may love B as a friend. But I think if the day ever came where she says to him "I love you more than just as a friend but in a take me on this stage right now in front of God and this audience you big bad stud kind of love...." well let's just say that I think B would drop C like she was on fire. On fire.

But I'm just saying. Keep writing those fan fics. Keep blogging. Don't abandon ship. Who knows what the future holds?

Anonymous said...

Since Ben made his new picture MySpace (seriously, dude, get a deviantart account), Donny is now number seven.

I suppose it isn't that terrible, considering it's just Tahir's MySpace(with Donyelle's profile picture as his guise), really, anyway, and who wants him in his top list?