Wednesday, October 18, 2006

...

Well, this isnt so great. I just came back from fun and laughter and insane singing with my friend and sister at the park! Buuut when I come back, I see Benji's new blog. :(

Okay WARNING WARNING WARNING! If you tend not to read long boring rants please stay away from this post!! I repeat! Back up from this post if you dont like to read ranting. :) :)



Okie so, I agree with Kemi, (Mizz Glib) I am still Benjellin..just not as much as I used to be. Like when the show would come on every Wednesday and we would all rush to see what shippery thing Benjelle would do next, and run back to the computer and talk about it on the blog. Those were the good ol' days. Sadly we can never get those days back since the top 20 cant try out again :( I wont be as crazy as I normally am. Im just going to leave Benjelle alone. I think they are starting to take over my life and all of our lives. :D And so...I wont be on as much as usual. Maybe next year Ill be on everyday like I usually am. But for now, I have to take time to play in the park, go to the movies, catch up on homework and study for tests. I dont want to put Benji's new girl in any uncomfortable situations..even if she does look way too much like Lacey. lol! So I wont be as shippery....Benjellin...but not really shippin as hard as I used to be.

ACKK! I told you guys this was a rant! So eek! BENJELLE FAMILIA FOREVER! ITS DA ROC! Ill always be everyone's lil cousin in La Benjelle Familia! And in Benjelle Family! :) Wubb you guys...even if Benjelle doesnt wubb each other (well, not in that way) so yeah..:(

Im sad now that Benji seems to be really falling for this Cami girl, and Donny dooesnt look like she will be leving Ty Ty Chinese food anytime soon! :) Well, I think the only way she will dump Ty is to date Dmitry! haha! And feel on his manly abs all day :) :) :) "D-MAAAAHHH" When ever Benjelle screams someone's name they always end it in "AHH" .....*Benji picks Donny's name out of the hat* "DONYAHHHHH!" ..see what I mean :)

Okay, now Im off topic, I hate when that happens! So yes!! Im still Benjellin. Just not as hard core. Ill prolly stop writing my signature overly dramatic fan fiction! haha! At least for now :) I wont be on as much. I prolly wont be rockin Benjelle on my myspace as hard as I usually do! Soooo...LOVE LUST AND MAGICAL BENJELLE DUST! ITS DA ROC!!.. okay srry lust isnt really something that good and Benji-like buuut, it rhymes with dust. What was I supposed to do?? :)


-Taylor :P

6 comments:

Moose said...

Aw, so I guess I'll be flying solo on this blog...

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

I'm a major Benjelle fan and I always love this site. I fell in love with Benjelle thoughout the show and I had always have been until his blog shown up. Sadly, I think i'm jumping off the ship. =( It was fun while it lasted right? I think Benjelle had completely taken over my life the past previous months. I mean now I could catch up on my schoolwork and go to movies. BUT I'll never forget their amazing chemistry and how they bonding throughout the show. I know they will be in eachother hearts forever.

Anonymous said...

Yeah pretty much everyone is.

Taylor said...

Yeah, I say we all hold hands and jump off this ship together, crashing into the water while our lives wave to us from shore, calling out sweet melodies for us to live once again. *sigh* Ill always miss Benjelle....sadly Im jumping ship.

-Taylor :P

Moosey. Youll be flying solo on the shipping part. But not on the Benjelle part, Ill always love Benjelle, We will always be Tayooose. But his blog just crushed my Benjelley spirit, I have to move on from this. :( :(

-ACK? Why was that comment so darn poetic???

Anonymous said...

ahh poor Tay Tay : ( Ahh well Moosey I'll still read what you write. I love reading some funny happy stuff even if Benji has a new gf. I say go Benji I mean the poor guy couldn't wait for Donny forever! As long as he's happy and the girl treats Benji right that's all coolio w/ moi! Donny is a sweetie and should be w/ someone who is good for her. I won't even comment on what I think of T since its not even worth it since I guess she is gonna stay with him....
Sadly I'm kinda jumping ship too but will read your stuff and still chat w/ you fun Benjellies hehe - Smiles

onlyhuman13 said...

I'm with anon @ 6:12... I'm still going to read what moose writes on here. I dunno about the ship. I bid Benji and Donny happiness in whatever they do. I still think they're perfect for each other (I just rewatched a few dances), but what happens, happens, eh?