Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Props to Nikki for this Benjellin' vid.

AWW! Benjelle read the books together on the tour bus!! Oh my, the fanfic writers are going to have way too much fun with this little piece of info :) :) Okay, so yes he said "Friends." But hey! They still read the books together!!!

YAY! Nikki for getting this Benji message! You lucky Benjeller you!




Well at least the B-man knows that not all of us are messed up and physco :)

I liked this video! I cant wait to see Benjelle performing outside of SYTYCD-life! Ahh, wouldnt you guys just die if Benjelle did a West Coast Swing routine?? Or a contemporary?? AHH! Dont even get me started on how much I wanted them doing WCS during the show :) :) :) *dreams off about what a shippery intro clip it would be*

mmk, how much do I love Nikki repping her myspace like a million times! Hahah! Page piming anyone?? :)


-Tay Tay :P

8 comments:

Moose said...

I know! Because, on NPBADATABHAID, he totally confessed their undying love for each other in that video!

~ Moosey `

Anonymous said...

That was nice, if he thinks only a select few are "nuts" why the blog?

This was nice, made me smile. Yes Benji we know you are good friends.

Anonymous #2

Anonymous said...

so yeah he emphasized the word "together" and it totally made me squee! and i love his little smile when he says very good friends. crap, still on the ship i guess :)

Nikki said...

girl you know i had to do it, just in case, cause i am paranoid people will steal it hahaha. i don't know how you can steal off of youtube but yeah. ;) love you girls. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Nony!

Yes, C&T can't take a sigh of relief just yet. B&D are still going strong! I knew it!

It's interesting that B said that they would be doing a few different routines at his show...I'm dying of curiosity are they going to do a WCS? A Hip-Hop? A Contemporary? (When do they have time to practice? Aren't they tired yet?) I'm hoping for a sexy latin dance...the Argentine tango perhaps;-)? I have a recurring *dream* that B&D practice a sexy, dirty, & wrong latin dance that involves not much dancing per se, but lots of splits, dips, lifts, & like 5 minutes of sexy grinding and booty popping. And when they dance it the audience and the judges just go wild. Isn't that just wrong?

And it's even more interesting that B said to check His My Space to see updates for both him and D!!! And that he and D were going to keep working together. YAY-Yay Yipeee!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo happy they are going to continue to dance together,,yeahh!! Ok not as mad as B as I was lol!!

Anonymous said...

what music show?

Taylor said...

HAHAHA! Izzy I saw you booty poppin! Bwahaha!! And oh gosh Nony!! Sexy latin Argetine Tango??? Holy fudge nuggets! That would be perfect!

-Tay:P