Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Lurv Lacey : D

Thanks to Savannah, we have these loverly tidbits from Lacey:

-- What's the funniest memory you have of Benji? when we were little we did a tour in germany with our family. we went to this amusment park becasue we were buggin our dad to take us somewhere without snow and basicly somewhere like cali [we were in germany for 4 weeks] so we went to this huge inside amusment park really groovy, and there were these giants trampolines. benji, being the show off he is was trying to impress people by flipping and yada yada and his pants fell right off in front of a bunch of people. ill never forget that.


-- What was the worst thing Benji ever did to you? benji was mean to me growing up i mean BAD but the worst that comes to mind is the time he said he would give me 50 bucks to lick his foot! we were jumping on out trampline with our 24 weiner dogs and he tackled me and told me he would give me the money and promised he would if i licked his foot. well i did and he gave me monopoly money then had the nerve to tell me he had steped in dog poo before hand. i barfed everywhere then refused to talk to him for about a week.


-- What's the worst thing you ever did to Benji? haha i got mad at him for tearing my fort down so i threw a 4 inch high heel shoe at his face and split his lip!

~ MOOSEY ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought you guys might enjoy this from the exchange a meet and greet in Charlotte:

For all you Benji/Donyelle lovers... the 1st night Donyelle came up to me and was holding and loving on me. Benji was about 10 feet away and it was kinda loud cuz there were all these screaming girls. But Donyelle yelled "Benji" one time and Benji totally picked up her voice through all the other yelling. He saw me with Donyelle and told the group that he would be right back.

And that is why I'm still on the ship! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

From that comment, I can only surmise that Benji knows you...;-)

CandiceB said...

wow....Lacey and Benji sound kind of like how mean my brother and I were to each other when we were younger.

Anonymous said...

wow that was totally hilarious! Wow Benji is such a jokester and he's crazy about it! haha. Poor Lacey :) I have an older brother too so we younger sisters always get beat up on my our older big bros :) haha Lacey and Benji are so cute together. Smiles here my older bro was bad too once at a family reunion he threw this water balloon right at my back I don't mean far away. He chased me all around then peg me smack in the back when he got super close. My older cousin saw him do that out of the ocrner of her eye and yelled at him for doing that. haha.