Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I never thought this day would come.

I never thought I would say this but.....

Im jumping ship. No longer Benjellin. No longer writing fanfics. Im done with Benjelle. Yes, it was fun while it lasted. Benji thinks that we are messing with his personal life! HA! When was the last time I spent time with my friends without breaking out in Benjelle stories. Im finished with shipping people who are obviously not shipping themselves. The video of Benjelle adressing rumors seems like it will only make this worst so, I might as well jump ship now, head on over to the shore, maybe grab a burger, one veggie burger for Moosey, and a couple of movies to watch after I study for my math exam. Yeah, thats what Ill do! Ill jump ship and live life in an un-Benjelley manner.

Of course, if I find Benji or Donyelle news Ill post it on the blog, but for now....Taylor :P is jumping ship. I think we should all hold hands and crash into the ocean. This was definetely fun while it lasted.


*jumps ship*


Goodbye Benjelle. :(


-Taylor :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tay tay what happened
"...Im sad. Not depressed. But sad. Ill always be shipping! ALWAYS! Buut, how can I be depressed."
*sniff*

Anonymous said...

ive jumped ship tay tay
it was great while it lasted
i still love benjelle and ill still read fanfics for fun
but i havve jumped ship
oh well=(
luv u tay tay

Anonymous said...

hey i understand where you're coming from but i hope u can still come and hang wit us taking "cold showers" as benji said lol.

CandiceB said...

Hey Taylor, Moose...Everyone.

I will admit to being one of the people who has been losing her shippiness over the past couple of weeks...I think I jumped awhile ago, I just didn't want to say it and be negative.

I stand by what all the other jumpers have said: You ladies are all great, amazing, lovely people, and I too will be popping by this site regularly to see how things are going. I want to keep in contact with you all. Enormous love to all of you...I mean it!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP NOW!!!!!!You'll drank too much....get back on the ship!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

hahahahah.
oh, your not joking?
ahh well, me and veronica shall stay on the ship. moose, u are not alone! tay, im sorry benjelle did not work out for you. as for me, im staying on the ship. and thats final. =)