Monday, October 16, 2006

TYCE ON TYRA!!!!!!!

nava said...
hey guys this is random but tyce is going to be on tyra tommorrow so if you lurve me please record it somehow since i have to be in class

nava

11:51 PM, October 16, 2006



Moose said...
*drool*

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chanting*

MYCE MYCE MYCE MYCE!!!

And Tyceallie,of course : D

Myceallie

~ Tigered Moosey ~

11:57 PM, October 16, 2006



Someone pleeeeeeeeeeease tape : (

Hehe, ooh, wanna know something totally and completely random? Okay, so my french teacher's stupid, and she was having uswrite singles adds in the subjunctie tense, and it was crap, right? Lol, so in the part about me, I was talking about how I'm a moose, and then I said that the guy I'm looking for must have well-groomed fur, nice big antlers, a tail, and be really fuzzy, etc. Hehe, so she just kinda walked by me, read over my shoulder, laughed hysterically, and walked away : ).

Hehe, ew, PSATs... At least they don't count for anything until next year.

A tout à l'heure!

~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

Limenation said...

yucks tyce

Anonymous said...

what do u mean yuck :(

i <3 tyce he's awesome and cute!

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up, but Benji is now #5 on Donyelle's friends list. Hmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Yes. That was noted yesterday. Bigfoot made the change. If you check the comments on that page, a few people noted it.

Moose said...

Thallie: Oh là là, ma belle soeur! Tyce est trè jolie... Je s'adore!

Ouai, j'ai travaillé à les dimanches premiers and troisièmes de les moins. C'est très horrible! Et vous? Où est-ce que vous travillez?

I'm in third year french, but I hate it... Hehe, yet I randomly start typing in french to people. Dunno why : D. I just wrote an essay in the conditional of what my life would be like if I were a bottle of rhum : D : D.

Much love to all!

Je vous adore!

~ Moosey ~

Moose said...

* très

Moose said...

*Je travaillais

Oops : D