Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wooo Wooo!

:) It reeeeally pays off to stalk the B-Man's myspace!!


Here is a fan pic that I cut and then I attacked it with a cheapo paint job hehe. I was too lazy to open Paint Shop Pro so I did it on Paint and it came out like crap :)YAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I like this pic way too much :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG! This remind me of Pop Jazz week! "But with Donyelle its very easy to do so...yeah!" haha, its like the same lip action. :) Observant? no. Obessesed? darn right! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THEM?? AHH! Jordan and I should sooo go as Tranji for Halloween. :) Lol!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hello all you really really good-looking people." When he said this at the tour I couldnt barely breathe! I was just dying of laughter. It still cracks me up everytime I think about it! hehehe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AWW! Benji has cute baby teeth! AWWWW! AND GLOVES!! AWWWWWW!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You've seen him as a geek. You've seen him as the booty masta. You've seen him as a disco pimp...But have you seen him....as an old woman? I sure haven't! lol!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



YAY! For B-Man! *brushes her teeth* WOOT!


-Taylor :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

i think we should each dress up as someone/something different from sytycd and then post our pics on this blog! can we please?