Monday, October 16, 2006

Benjelle Random

Oh gosh! I have to catch up on sooo much benjelle info. Okay so ACK lets start off with the fact that umm... Benji's status says "IN A RELATIONSHIP" :( Im sure we are all thinking about the same person... :( But who knows, maybe Benji was teasing again, I highly doubt that buuut Ill always stay shippin!!! Just not as crazily because I dont want to be mean to her. :( :(

So I think Benji just signed in, he changed his pic and his status so far, maybe we will be seeing a blog soon. I hope so because Im lost!! I dropped the compass when we were crossing over the Atlantic Ocean, didnt I tell you guys to buy some more maps and junk? Now we're lost!!! :( :( :'( hahahha

Oowee, NEW BENJELLE FANSPACE! Its about time!! :) :) :) HA!

www.myspace.com/benjellefanspace



I must add them as a friend, at once! :P




Ill see if I can find anything about Benji's hand!!



-Taylor :P



*btw, blue just informed me that he signed in a while ago, also that Benji got his hand stuck in one of Travis' belt loops" Owee gee! :O I wonder how it got stuck, like in the Tranji flip mode or like when they knocked each other out!! Ooo, if it happened when they knocked each other out, that would really hurt!*

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh thanks bluelmolover!! *huggles* ill go change it up.

-Tay :P