Monday, October 23, 2006

Awwwwwwww

fanofyourblog said...
Just thought you guys might enjoy this from the exchange a meet and greet in Charlotte:

For all you Benji/Donyelle lovers... the 1st night Donyelle came up to me and was holding and loving on me. Benji was about 10 feet away and it was kinda loud cuz there were all these screaming girls. But Donyelle yelled "Benji" one time and Benji totally picked up her voice through all the other yelling. He saw me with Donyelle and told the group that he would be right back.

And that is why I'm still on the ship! *sigh*

11:20 PM, October 22, 2006



~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW...that reassures me that I made the right choice in staying on the ship :D

Anonymous said...

yay! vindicated! thanks fanofyourblog and moosey!! love u!

Anonymous said...

i am worried about benji going to hawaii...i shouldnt be, but some part of me is still worried.

Anonymous said...

yeah and she isnt "crazy" for nothing. i bet she is trying to find a way

Anonymous said...

I'm slow...who's Crazy Hawaii?

Moose said...

Benji has a stalker who keeps changing her name online, but the original is "Cutie Hawaii"... She's psychotic.

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

I think Cutie Hawaii is harmless. She just has a little too much time on her hands...and maybe some blood...just kidding. He and Lacey should be okay in Hawaii as long as they don't tell any fans which island they'll be on.