Saturday, October 28, 2006

Benji's latest blog!

haha isnt it weird how latest means like the current. But it has the word "late". Which usually refers to like a former thing. Eh. The English language scares me. Okay, back on topic!


update...alas!!!
Current mood: excited

HOWDY ya'll!!!
b4 you read this....please refer to the pevious blog about the demand fundraiser!!!! its really important...saw some DEMAND shirts in the audience tonight....so cool!!!


Okay So IM so sorry I haven't blogged in a bit...many reasons...lots of ground to cover...here's the scoop!!!


Tour NEWS: Gosh its getting me more and more sad about the fect that the tour is almost over...at first it was like...wow we still have X amount of shows left...now i have to hug everyone in the cast b4 we even begin to warm up. its odd...i know but man its like me leaving my mission all over...only i get to hug scantily clad women!!! hahahah

Health News: My black eye is getting better. I am sooo sick with the flu and a cold. I kinda was a vector and spread it throughout the cast...theyre all getting sick too. I think i have it the worst and travis is catching up quick. WE couldn't even sign autographs tonight because of that. I even got some gripe from people in Canada because i didnt have a voice in the morning when i came out of my hotel room and walked quickly to avoid being caught in the public eye. Also, I was so sick that night...i apologize to anyone if they got sick or if i sounded like a grumpy jerk...one thing some people do need to understand is that not only do i not want them to get sick but because my immune system is donw from being sick i don't want to get any more sick as well. So its like a double edged sword for me...i hug ya, we both get ill, or i refuse and theres a nasty remark, a blog and one less person to support the show next year...go figure the pickle i am in...LOL...but im not really upset by it. love ya'll

GF NEWS: Like I'd tell?!?! hehhee

Travels after the tour NEWS:

In 35 days time i will be working in: Hawaii, Redlands, LA, Utah, Redlands, Orange County, LA, Australia, REdlands, New York, Redlands, LA, Orange County, Chile(yes Chile, doig a telethon for orphans in south america...the biggest telethon in the world with Don francisco, very famous in the latino community), Redlands, La, Oaxaca, Mexico City, HOME!!!
I am so blessed to be working....if there are any inquiries about teaching at studios or shows or charity events or especially conventions/workshops....contact me through my website www.benjischwimmer.org (shameless plug) ;P

DEMAND NEWS: I have the most amazing song im editing for my new and first piece I am choreographing for the DEMAND fundraiser o the 17th of November...its gonna be a West Coast Swing routine with my sister, Lacey. I've never seen west coast swing like the way were doing it, its going to be very ecclectic.
tickets are still on sale...
www.benjischwimmer.org/demand

Benjelle news:
Dony and I going to be neighbors...well kinda...im moving to LA, she's in the area, Jaymz and I might move in together along with my best friend, Bear. Were doing a Blakc and White Themed apartment. Every day off I have on tour, I make it a goal to find a weird piece of either a drawing, painting or photography thats in black and white...so my living room'll be a hodge podge of black and white art ive collected form this amazing experience of a tour... I did the same thing on my mission...all Oaxcan artwork and artesania workings are all over my dining room. Wow...i just sounded like a girl....hahahah...too much togetherness with the ladies of the tour...lol...my gf laughs at the fact that I know what "liquid foundation is"...im not metro...all the guys had private lessons from the heads of MAC make-up b4 the tour started in learning how to apply stage makeup...kinda cool artsy stuff actually...but I can testify to this now..i am very happy to be a dude. Girls have it way harder then guys.

Funny Moment Of the Week:

Some great friends of mine from the west coast swing dance community(aka my home) came and visited us while we were in Baltimore, where they were teaching. I have a knack for immatating people i know on the spot and I must say, being ever so humble, ahem, Im pretty descent at it. So they had to film a video notebook(film the steps they taught at the workshop of theirs for those who attended to always rememebr the steps), and I do a mean immatation of this goof friend of mine and Heidi could do a great job at impersonating his partner. So I painted my face(once again the make up skills came in handy) dressed in his clothes, as did heidi and WE filmed their notebook as them. So about 200 people will go home this weekend and watch their notebook and not know that "America's Favorite Dancing Couple" is on it. Really was an amazing time spending it with friends from b4 "the show"...that knew us back when...probably the best moment ive had all tour, well with the exception of performing and being with a special someone. ;)
I might be able to post a bit of the "video notebook alongside a picture of the two we immatated...soon...")

INSTRUCTIONAL DVDS COMING SOON!!!
I am oober excited!!! heidi and I have been in the works with a few great companies and the instructional dvds should be out hopefully by January. We have some really cool things being planned and some special bonuses for the fans. Im really upbeat about the idea...youre gonna see a different side of heidi and I as teachers(which is what we've done for a living for about 10 or so.)...with some cool twists!

Okay then Ive bored yall enough....thanks everyone for all the great gifts ive been recieving...its not necessary...you guys coming to the site, to the shows and supporting all of us dancers is a gift in itself.
Have a great day......oh yeah..............floss!

Benji





Benji you tease you. And GRR! How dare he get my Bunny sick! *looks at Benji evily* But thats okay I still wubb him. *Hugs Benji*

~5 minutes later~ *sniffle sneeze cough cough* hahaha. Okay yeah, cheap joke! I know :)



-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Nony!

He and Donny are going to be neighbors! How cute! C&T watch out! I'm sure he'll be over there constantly to borrow sugar and of course a booty slap! Seriously, he made the Benjelle news special and called it out. I think the fences are totally mended.

B is more crudded up than the monkey from "Outbreak" he's so close to everyone and hugging everyone he can't help but make people sick.8...^(

Anonymous said...

Benji and Dony are going to be living close to each other *sigh*, be still my shipper heart :)

Anonymous said...

This is funny, Benjelle will be neighbours..how cute?

Also I heard Donny was going to Austrailia, is she travelling with him because I know she is performing at the Nov 15th Benefit. Benji also mentioned new Benjelle routines too...


Anonymous #2