Saturday, June 09, 2007

Which Song?

Hey guys!

Which of these two songs should I use in my montage (*cough* Send me your videos of yourselves dancing *cough*)?

The David Bowie and Mick Jagger version of "Dancing in the Street" (This video stops a little before the end of the song)




OR


"I Like To Boogie" by T-Rex (I don't know who these kids are, but they're pretty awesome, and the thing witht he shoes is great. There are two songs in here. The one I might use goes from the beginning until about 2:17)



What do you think?

Love!

~ Moosey ~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd one.

=D

Anonymous said...

2ND ONEE
and MOOSEEYYYY i found out by taylor (smartest person ever)that i can use MEGA UPLOADDD to get you my dance of you can't stop teh beat!!!!!!! YEAHH

Anonymous said...

ok moosey check your email or you can go here:
http://www.megaupload.com
/?d=J2JX7R5M

Anonymous said...

now my you can't stop the beat!!
http://www.megaupload.com/
?d=VQ77VYW0

Moose said...

Yay! So far you're the only person who's actually tried to send it to me.

I was leaning toward the second one, too. It was originally gonna be the first one, but I think you can more easily fit a bunch of different dance styles into the second one.

Love!

Taylor said...

ahh. David Bowie is love [is there life on marrrrrsssssss] but I have to go with the second video. =]

Moose said...

I agree. David Bowie is lots and lots of looooooove... : D

Anonymous said...

Hey, i know I haven't talked to you guys in a while. But Moose, Taylor, i just wanted to let you know i'm going to be rolling out a new line of montages once the season "officouly" starts.

- Your old friend Kat

Moose said...

Hey Kat!

Nice to have you back : )

Love!

Taylor said...

Hey Kat! =] Long time no chat. I can't wait to see your new montages!



-Tay :P