Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jesura Pictures Please (Why is it being stupid and not letting me do the accent???)

*cries*

*cries alot*

*cries some more*

*attempts to compose herself*

"You know, I may actually need a minute"

*cries again*

*whimper*

Does anyone have any Jesúra (It let me do the accent there... No accents in titles??) pictures?? I can't find any anywhere, and I really want to make a blend... a) Because I'm incredibly depressed over his departure, and b) Because I might as well make the best of the 28 days I have left with Photoshop before the free trial comes to an end and I never see it again.

I'd like pictures from all three dances, if possible... Or even downloadable versions of those dances so I can make my own pictures.

Love!

~ Depressed Moose ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

if anyone has Jesara pictures would they be willing to make me a banner honoring the memory of Jesus?

Moose said...

i'm making one when i get afew more, ora, and you're welcome to steal it :-). i have some i found on yspace and facebook, but most are of sara, so right now i'm making one of just her until i get more paired pictures.

Anonymous said...

oooh can you make some dombra pics too? :D

Moose said...

sure : )

i'll probably make the jesúra one first, though. unless you happen to know where i could find some good dombra pictures, because, in that case, i might as well make that one while i'm waiting on the other.

oh, and do you have any preference as to it being a wallpaper shape or a banner?

Moose said...

erica: wait, did you mean a blend or just pictures of them? i can do either, but i need to find videos to download to make the pictures (which i could then make into a blend)