Friday, June 15, 2007

More Videos

Thank you God...I mean Ora : D. Muchos love to you, and, yes, Jesús is all yours, girl.

Passi Smooth Waltz: This one was actually good (Unexpected since, other than the obvious Benjelle, of course, Waltz performances last season weren't always the best). I think it helped that they had infinitely better music that the Jivers.





Shimmy Broadway: Dan and Nigel's comments totally gave me a flashback to the second Benjelle Broadway, when they told Benji he outperformed Donyelle *heart breaking for both* Aw, but besides that the "frumpy and dumpy" comment really confused me, because Donyelle's dress was equally, if not more so, and they didn't say anything. And don't get me wrong, I am NOT dumping on Benjelle! Maybe she was just dancing so well that Nigel didn't notice the dress, but I never really liked it. *shrug* Anywho, here are two versions.





Group Dance: Wade is love.





Benji's Solo: You silly, silly boy. I'd hate to have him have to face the judges after that :/. I seriously think he needs better underwear than the flag, though (Even though the song is somethin something Americano), 'cause it's just not doing it for me. It's not that I'm all high and holy about respecting the flag of our country; infact, I'm someone who would hold no qualms in burning a flag in protest (Well, except that, knowing me, I'd end up accidentally setting the whole city on fire... I don't even go near the stove, lol). It's just boring. I mean, come on, if he had Muppets on his underwear, or, like, someone's shippy Benjelle blend (squeee), wouldn't you be happier to see his pants drop? That's what I thought.






Love!

~ Moosey ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

=D! yay! I love having blogs dedicated to me and my awesome, godlike self!

much love Moosey... and Taylor too for that matter

Anonymous said...

GAAAAAAWWW I love that group dancex1000000

Anonymous said...

guys I found a good picture of lacey and kameron and then there's donyelle, t-man, and benji in the background!
GO KACEY!
http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=40087424&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2387459652&aid=-1&id=2000588&oid=2387459652
you have to have facebook account though.

Anonymous said...

i couldn't comment on the last one for some reason so i'ma comment about the dances here:
I HATE THAT SONG TOO!! like when it came on i was like "wow.killme." but i like the kicky feet things of the jive!! i really wanna dance like that! and the "toosh shuffle" move as nigel called it was funny. am i the only one who thought "pasha from russia" was hilarious.. man i think i am. whatever pahsa will rule my world with his adorable gap-toothed smile!! after benjelle and kamcey of course! i'm gonna write more i just know it but i have to go back and watch the dances before i comment again =)

Anonymous said...

weeee! benji is so cute but he does need better undies haha