Thursday, June 07, 2007

Season Three Top 20

Wow, so three siblings from last year's show on this year! Yay for Lacey!! Dan(n?)y's a little cocky, but my mom pointed out that, being adopted gives most people some sort of protective atitude, and maybe he'll come out of that. But, gah, when they announced that he was Travis's brother Dan(n?)y I definitely had flashbacks to one of Taylor's stories when he died *tear*. Hm, and I already forgot the name of Stanislav's sister, but she seamed pretty great, so hopefully she'll make it a little farther than he did.

And so happy about Hok, too! I mean, Twitch was great, but after three times trying out, and being so darn kickass, they kinda have to let Hok on, you know? I was on here at 7:00 my time, when I still had an hour to go until the show, and people were saying that Lacey made it, but it didn't say anything about Hok, so it was, like, nail-biting.

But yeah, so who else... I wish I actually remembered names at this point!

Um, oh yeah, Lauren seems fantastic. And, oh my God, I officially need to kill her for knowing Tyce! Or become her new best friend and make her introduce me to him. *swoons* Sheesh, where's Thallie when I need her? Myceallie lives on, my love! (Newer people probably have nooooooo idea what I'm talking about, but, hey, half of you probably don't even know who I am, or remember when I made this lovely blog of ours, and convinced the lovely Taylor to join me in the crazy gamble. But hey, look at us now. *Sticks tongue out at Vixen* I'm only kidding! Much love to you, Vixen; your blog is where we met in the first place! Why am I rambling on? Who knows. I'll just blame it on the fact that I've been in extraordinary pain all day, and screly able to move. Yeah. Shutting up on this now. : D)

Hehe, and I quite enjoyed Ricky's (Randy? Who knows...) comment about not knowing what kind of strange he is. But yeah, he sure is strange.

Okay, and I officially dont' remember any other name's but Anya (Because of the pseudo-Disney movie Anastsia : P), and I don't really have anything to say about her as of yet.

Über lurv all around!

~ Moosey ~

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart Jesus.

JESUSSSSS!

and Hok. and Lacey of course.
I wanted Twitch to get in... it was a bummer. he was much cooler than that other breaker dude who got in... bastard.

oh and my Facebook link is http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516882200

Anonymous said...

hocky! (ahaha get it...hockey...ANYWAYS)

i'm beyond glad hok got in--he is possibly the most adorable thing on planet earth. hullo, accent? beyond wonderful.

i predict hok will win...(ok only maybe)

lacey will probably get into the top...6 or so...

Anonymous said...

that one guy that mia really likes is kinda creepy.. they shouldn't have closeups on his face!! WOOOO LACEY!!!

Taylor said...

OMFGVEE!LMFAOOOO! AHHHH!!! OMGGGG XD THAT WAS SO FRIKKIN' IGNORANT! AHAHAH XD woo *wipes tears* omg I'm dying right now. XD


lmao, excuse the ignorant thing. [delaware slang] woo. that was funny.

phew. that was funny. Gah I know, Danny did have abit of an atteetude. haha that's how my teacher says attitude. =D
agh. Are you reffering to The Primary Purpose? That is like....unbridles desireness. :] I don't think I'll ever finish it. But who knows, today was the last day. SUMMAH...girl the sun's out I just want tooooo go. with you. =] David Lehre is the best. summeerrr girllll.

okay I'll shut up. I'm a little hypeehypehyperrrr! ha. close up. haha. long sleeve shirt XD HAHA.

Taylor said...

djhfgsd. typos to the nines.

BAH AH AH EEUHAA. XD =] oh man. I should really just shut up. I don't think I'm going to ever stop laughing now. ahh. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow taylor. hahahdsmaidsads.

I LOVE JESUS TOO! hahahhahahheahea fun times.

Unknown said...

Keep an eye on Jaimie too. She's one of Travis and Allison's best friends. She's the one that Travis said is probably the only girl that could manage to win SYTYCD. They didn't show her much on TV though.

Shauntay (tailor made *drool*) said...

I REALLY wanted Twitch to be in the top 20!... I mean seriously, D'Trix & Dominic over Twitch?! I don't even want to watch the show anymore.

Moose said...

*Grabs Taylor firmly by the shoulders and lifts her up*

Breathe in!

*Slowly lowers her again*

And out...



Yeah, I think it was Unbridled Desire. Whoa, I'm totally out of the FanFic loop. And I promised my readers an update LAST Thursday. Whoopsies.

Anonymous said...

woah dude. this site's almost been up a yeaaaar! DUDE.

...reunion.

=D

Taylor said...

chyeahh. The blog started on the 13th and it's now the 9th. So that makes 22. And so if we had a 31-day month...we would need 9 more days to make our blog a year old. So it would be June 18th when the blog is officially one year old. YAAYY! :]

hehehe.

Anonymous said...

So.... long time no chat...

I didn't get to watch who was in the top 20 cause I was in a play, but by this I am assuming Lacey and Hok are (duh). :P

I'll be trying to visit more often :)

Moose said...

Silas!

Hey : )

You wanna be in my montage of all the Benjellies dancing?

Moose said...

fgpawg

Anonymous said...

mmmm quite possibly moose, ironically enough, my theatre class danced to you can't stop the beat, so if i find some footage of that I'll send it to you. :)