Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nobody Can Replace The Cast Of Season Two...

I've been looking around photobucket for some pictures to include in a blend I'm attempting to make ('Attempting,' of course, being the opperative word... I don't even have photoshop! all I have to work with is Appleworks Paint...), and I came across a bunch of pictures of those dancers who will always be closest to my heart. These pictures are from all over the place, so let me know if one of them belongs to you, and I will absoultely give you credit. Enjoy : ).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There were more, but it's kinda 2 a.m., if you see what I'm getting at here... lol. Sorry there's no Benjelle, but, let's face it... There's probably not a single Benjelle pic out there that we haven't seen :-P

Night!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

CandiceB said...

I have never seen half of these before...the last one is my favourite! Ivan really DOES looke like Dopey the 7th dwarf!

Anonymous said...

im confused over who some of the people are.. but i luv allison's umbrella and travis looks funny putting on make up like that lolz

Anonymous said...

did you guys hear what happened to jessie?? she's not going to be dancing w/ pasha this week. she fainted and they found out she has heart problems =(

Jo-Dean said...

Awesome photos! :D

CandiceB said...

yeah, I had heard about Jessi on Monday (aka Spoiler day). Hopefully she'll be ok.

Jo-Dean said...

Yes, I wish her all the best.

onlyhuman13 said...

Hi everyone! I was around for a bit last year, and then I rediscovered this lost link in my favorites a few days ago.. Yay Kamcey!!
Anyway.. I was on my myspace.. Donyelle posted a new Bad Dance video of her and Benji doing a bad version of TMB!!! It made my day..

http://www.vmix.com/view.php?id=2534328¤t_resourceid=2534328&type=video

Taylor said...

haha, yeah I just saw that in her bulletin! XD I'm about to post it on the blog.

=]

Taylor said...

:O Vee! You spoiled!! *attacks*

=DD

Why'd you delete your myspace? =/