Wednesday, June 13, 2007

squee.

Okay I think that my little fangirly heart just might break under all of my squeeing. THAT WAS AMAZING! Okay, I took awesome notes...so here I go. :]]


So, in the beginning when they introduce all of the dancers Lacey's outfit was soo hawt! I loved her boots. :D And when the Top 20 was announced and Lacey was all leanin' and rockin' to "Top Twen-ee" I was dyiinng. Lacey is so freaking pimp. I love her!!

I couldn't stop laughing whenever Ricky came on because I kept thinking about Veevee's comment. XD XD

Was it just me or did the length of the dances seem muuuch longer than the Season Two Top 20? Well, the first dance was soo good. I didn't like it as much as the third but it was still really good. And of course the song was hot. That's a good song...weird video though...but the director is still fun. =]

haha did anyone hear those fangirlish screams as soon as Bunny was shown on the screen. hahaha He wasn't even on stage, all they did was eshow his face and the audience went cray-cray [props to vee for that awesome word =D] Danny was good and everything....but I didn't like his Jive as much as the judges did. I don't want to be mean so I won't say anything. I'll just say one word....grasshopper.

=D Moving on. ha. Kacey? Laceron? Lacey and Kameron were the best. I couldn't beleive it. To me it was the best routine to ever be performed on the show. Yes. That's pretty high praise right there. Over TMB, better than the bench number, I liked it more than "Why" or the Tranji geek dance. That dance was absolutely perfect to me. I didn't want it to end. It ended so fast. =[ wooo. goosebumps. I could go on forever about that, but I'll spare you all. :D

YEAHYEAH! I saw benjelle sitting together too! I was all BENJELLELELEL! And I saw Travvie's hair. and he was sitting next to IVAAN! *Wonderwall plays in the background* hahaha. closet scene. XD

Soooo I'm still shocked from the perfection of the Lacey and Kameron dance so eek. I have no idea what to type about. But I really liked the last routine! Shauna and Jimmy weren't my faves during the auditions over Vegas week but my opinion has definately changed after seeing that performance.

And of course Sara and Jesus. ha. jesus. I liked that routine, I think my sis liked it more than I did. I think she liked that weird....horrorificness...kinda spooky funky hip-hop watchamajigger. Like Ramalama! Even though she was getting a soda while they performed it on tour. loser. XD "ITS BACK ITS BACK!!" *flails* ahhaha wooo. That was funny.

And the last thing I have to say is that I loooved the Ivan-Travis-Donny love happening. That little laugh they did was so fun. And Trav's hair was hot....did I already say that? I have no idea. I think I've had too many twizzlers. =[

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS BACK!!!!!!!!! *hi-fives all around* YES!

-Taylor :P



haha I know that my transitions from topic to topic suck but I'm not a good reviewer, bare with me. :D

32 comments:

Jo-Dean said...

I also loved the ivan travis donny love! And I definitely think you should refer to danny as grasshopper from now on.
I agree that shauna and jimmy (SHIMMY!!! squee) show some promise. I got mad at Nigel for calling Shauna frumpy and dumpy though. I def ranted about that in my blog.
Goodness, SYTYCD is here! It looks good. I'm rooting for neil. Hopefully he'll do better next time. And I must admit that I'm warming up to Jesus. And love Lacey and Kameron.

Taylor said...

Haaa! Okay, no matter how many times i hear that I always start cracking up. XD jesus. woo.

yess grasshopper. He totally looked grasshopper like during that dance. i dunno. maybe his pants were too tight. O_o but he definately looked off. XD

SHIMMY! I like that!!!

Jo-Dean said...

lol ... Maybe his pants were too tight, but I see the grasshopper in him!

Anonymous said...

okay i compare every dance to some dance in the same category from last season...and i continue to say man benji and donny did a better hip hop man ali and ivan did a better tango...

it made tears form in my eyes..

Anonymous said...

the dances did seem shorter. LOVED the flirting comment, and loved kacey <333 ahhh more later when i actually finish watching it (i got kicked off TV)

Anonymous said...

hmm, i heard that donny showed up at the show with tahir, that he and benji seemed to get along and that donny and benji didn't iterect with each other much....true?

Jo-Dean said...

I have no idea. That kind of makes me sad just because I want benjelle to be close friends forever. But, if they are not interacting ... there's a problem in my bff plan for them.

Anonymous said...

Hum. ashlee & ricky are definitely a mismatch. she looks like a giant next to him. it isn't fair to both of them. it could cost them a chance to stay on.


next topic: benjelle
if i hadn't read your post, i wouldn't have known that donyelle was sitting next to benji. i had to look again very hard. all i could see was mia next to benji with two little brown arms to her side(donyelle's of course) then gold dangling earrings popped out of mia's head(donyelle moving her head for a moment). mia must be a big girl too cuz eventhough, she sat one row below donyelle, i couldn't see donyelle.
i'm guessing donyelle was standoffish with benji cuz she's just tired of him cutting the cheese when she's around.

Anonymous said...

Wow i haven't been on here for a while. Loved tonights show, i totally heart kamron right now. (i think i spelled his name wrong)

I had a quick question hopping that you guys can answer it.

So last year there was a website/forum thing were people posted links to the videos from the show if anyone has the link or knows were i can get clips i would be forever garteful.

luv yall and i will be roaming around

thanks

CandiceB said...

Hey Nava, all the videos were at idolforums. Might take awhile for the first ones to come up, but dollar to a donut I bet they'll be there at some point!

Unknown said...

can we just say that I lay personal claims on Kameron and Jesus with a mad love for Hok and Neil?

I'm just stating this now before anyone tries to steal my men.
=P

Unknown said...

and I feel like such a bad La Familia member right now cause I cant seem to remember the link for the fanfic site

can someone help me out with that?

Taylor said...

z14.invisionfree.com/SYTYCD_Fanfics

WOOT! And a word of advice...don't read Quana's fic before you watch Benjelle. I read her update right before the finale came on and I was so angry at Benji for cheating on Donny. ugh. XD
But I was smiling like crazy for Lacey. She was such a good sister in that fic. :)

ha. jesus. :D


Nava! Candice! Hiiii! =] I'm so happy that everyone is coming back for Season 3. <3

Anonymous said...

are wade and shane taken too?

Anonymous said...

BENJELLE OPENED LAST SEASON WWAAAYYYY BETTER THAN HOMIE. HEHEHEHHEHE HOMIE. HOK...JAIMIE. GHAHHAA.

Anyway, omfggg. KAMCEY WAS AMAZING. I LOVEEED THE DANCE butttt Benjelle's stuff was still awesomer Taylor you are getting ahead of yourself there.

BAHHAHA like right after Kamcey performed I was calling Vee and she called me at like the exact same time. MAHAHA. TWIN TELEPACY! HHAEHAHEHAEA.

I am done. This season is going to rock. Fave couples: KAMCEY & NEREN. (Neil and Lauren...will come up with better name later!)

Anonymous said...

GRASSHOPPER!!! AHAHHA
i think those tight pants were SEXY!!
PASHA!!! hes such a cutie!!
i still can't forget "pasha from rissia" *huge gaptoothed smile*
it took me awhile but like 3 seconds after he said taht i was like laughing hysterically!!
KAMERON AND LACEY=LOVE
BENJELLE= SUPER LOVE

Anonymous said...

I went crazy when I saw Donny and Benji sitting together last night(I was sooo happy, speaking of which I had a dream about them last night !!!) Lacey was amazing last night it did seem as though the routine was short, but probably, because everyone was like reallly into it which made us want to see more!! Now as for the first couple I thought Jaimie did a good job for doing Hip Hop for the first time, but I as well compared everything to Benjelle and if you compare that to Tmb, Tmb was soooo much better!!!!!
The routines are longer this year so it seems, which is good!
Can someone give me a link to the fanfic website, cause I lost the link and I really want to read some stories(benjellle)?!

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Lacey's dance that much

I liked the Jive and the one with Sara and Jesus

Anonymous said...

anon, wade has been mine--idk about shane, though. sorry! :P

Anonymous said...

has anyone seen "the bear and benji show" on b's MS? i LOOOOVE him,it is so funny!

Anonymous said...

27 MINUTES!

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y0qLDlpv17A&mode=user&search=

Hehe...just in case you want to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

:D

Anonymous said...

I think I just saw the Kamcey kiss.

DFLSAFJMLSDFMSD.

Unknown said...

SPOILERRRRR:





Kacey & Jesara? are safe.
dont care bout everyone else.

Anonymous said...

bye bye ricky and .... man i forgot her name

Anonymous said...

ASHLEE thats her name
and benji dropped his pants...
its was sexy don't get me wrong.. but it was a little odd. he has no shame haha

Anonymous said...

there has been an ashlee all three seasons.. ahha funnnyy
did anybody see that vitamin water commercial with kelly clarkson last night... it was so random
i was laughing sooo hard
yeah =D

Anonymous said...

THAT GROUP DANCE.

WAS

AMAZINGINGNFGNF!!

I loved it.

I've already watched it atleast 49343 times.

Anonymous said...

was the first dance tamborine by eve? I LOVE that song! i saw the music video like one or two weeks ago..the video is weird but the song makes you wanna dance! lol. and yeah i felt the dances were longer too.. i kinda like that though.

Bunny! haha and i found that Blue Bunny icecream commercial after! i'm probably never gonna forget that and that icecream will remind me of travis wall heh.

and omg i loved sara and jesus's dance too! even more than kameron and lacey's.. which was my 2nd fave. i loved the weird horroficness spooky funky hip hop watchamajigger dance too! lol

aw i didnt see travis's hair... post piccys! :D

Anonymous said...

aw i missed the group dance.. :( i'll look on youtube.. i was at a carnival where i almost like died on those ferris wheels that flip upside down and stuff.. but i didnt really need to say that lol i came back like halfway thru the results.

YESSSS! that nerdy guy is out! one second during the dance i thought he was hot then im like nah.. hes nawt. and i feel bad for the girl though i thought her solo dance was really bad IMO but idk since i dont know THAT much about good dancing.

and i found another hawt guy! that guy with the bandana on his head that was in the bottom three! <33

Anonymous said...

the group dance was 'put your hands where my eyes could see' by busta rhymes. =)

Anonymous said...

i've been jammin to tamborine all week!! ever since i saw that dance!! i'm in love