Thursday, June 14, 2007

Videos Of Last Night's Dances

These are the only two I've found on YouTube thus far (Thanks to Chickey for the Kacey :*); if you know of more, please let me know, but these two were my favorite dances of the night, anyway:

Kacey Contemporary: Amzuhzazing! Aaaaah, I love it. I can't say it's my favorite dance of all time, 'cause I am shamelessly devoted to Benjelle and Ivason, and their dances, along with Ramalama, the Bench Dance, and a few select others, live on for me forever... But I really, really love it. And, let's face it, those two are HOT together! And during elimination, I believe (Though I'm exhausted and forgetful at the moment) that they were the couple being a little more touchy than the others. So who knows? Benjelle can NEVER be replaced, but could Kacey be on the rise? Hehe.





Jes(a/รบ)ra Pop Jazz: Also a favorite. I love them, and it is sooooooooo delightfully demonic. If, by chance, I ever meet Tyce, and he rejects me, I will likely (After wollowing in my room with tubs of cookie dough and crying hysterically for months on end) pick myself up again and go for Wade.




Ooh, nevermind, I found a bunch more.

Danya Jive: I'm sorry if anyone is gonna kill me over this, but I despise this song with a firey passion. Just, GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. *bangs head repeatedly on desk* But a shrimp goes out to Taylor of the grasshopper. Hehe.





Hokaime/Hokamie Hip Hop: Poor Shane... On the other hand, if our amazing Hok had done more of his stuff, poor Jaime/Jamie (Which is it? People keep spelling it both ways) wouldn't have been able to keep up.





Faindric Hip Hop: Not as good as Hok and Jaime/Jamie's, but okay.





Laureneil/Neilauren (Haha, yeah, I know that's just both of their names... They don't blend well..) Salsa: There were parts here that weren't that great. It kinda reminded me of Allison and Ivan's Salsa that first week ("She worked you all over that floor"). But I really really like Lauren, so I'm glad they stayed.





I think I'm missing three, but those were the only ones I found, so, again, let me know if you see more pop up. Oh, and espeeeeeeeecially holler our way if you have access to downloads.

Lovers!

~ Moosey ~

10 comments:

CandiceB said...

Kacey and Jesura are definitely going to be my favourites to watch. That 'Triplets of Belleville' music is stuck in my head. It's Canadian cartoon movie, and there's this other song "Triplets Belleville Rendezvous" that is equally funky and now also stuck in my head.

WOHOOO for a ramble!

Anonymous said...

weee! Im so loving Jesura's dance!!! even more than Kacey's! I think Kacey's was good.. but not my style. i wonder what they'll do next week lol

Anonymous said...

Grrr.... they don't have the episode downloads yet, and i'm sad... :( i wanted to make a Kameron/ Lacey Blend

Unknown said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4xyXOjvGA6A
(group dance top 20)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4xyXOjvGA6A
(Passi? Smooth waltz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OLyfAfE734&NR=1
(Jimmy/Shauna- cant think of a name Broadway)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljPmaIKEtA&NR=1
(Benji dance... yeah. thats just a TAD too much American spirit for me)


...always of service =D

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltIUj_NMgng&mode=related&search=
(a more colorful but less clear version of the Jimmy/Shauna Broadway)


yes well before you all get carried away remember who OWNS Jesus. thats right. ME.

Anonymous said...

OMG i LOVEEEED that dance (the group danc) it was sooo amazing, gah.

hahah benji. wow. i saw him messing with his pants and i was like "nooo...hes not going to he's not going to...he did."

=/ silly boy.

Anonymous said...

hey guys i have 2 links to download the full episodes however i am haveing difficulty getting the upfile one to work.

here they are :

top 20
http://up-file.com/download/3207c0519784/S...3-EP06.avi.html

results
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZXHHO3A

p.s. if anyone can please upload top 20 performance episode as one whole .avi file to megaupload that would be great

Anonymous said...

"But I really, really love it. And, let's face it, those two are HOT together! And during elimination, I believe (Though I'm exhausted and forgetful at the moment) that they were the couple being a little more touchy than the others. So who knows? Benjelle can NEVER be replaced, but could Kacey be on the rise? Hehe."
Yeah, I think they were, they are so HOT together as you said, like wow the chemistry. You're right, who knows? Maybe they will or just be really good friends : )

Anonymous said...

AHHHH in hok and jaime's dance at 48 seconds i love that move they do!! its so funny
and then the whole crotch grap at 19 seconds that they do 3 times..
and the song is just pimpin
so i've started to like that dance a lot!

Anonymous said...

bah wade is miiine <333 so you better hope tyce doesn't reject you! haha, he would never.

haha chicky i was expecting the pants drop, too. frankly, i wish he hadn't. it is cute and funny in other settings, but not when he is supposed to be showing off why he won. he should know that he can get enough of a reaction without doing that. it is overdone; he did it on tour and at the demand benefit as well. this is the first time i've been less than 100% thrilled with a benji performance :( but i still love him.