Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Please Let Me Know

Hey everybody,

So far, only a few people have expressed an interest in being a part of the montage I'm making, and Veevee's the only one who has actually tried to send me her clip (And I still need to have my dad work on reformatting it, since I can't open the file on this computer). I still want to make the montage, and I have the song to set it to, but I can't do it if it's just going to be Veevee and me. I'd love to have it encompass as wide a span of La Familia as possible, so please leave a comment to let me know for sure what your participation will be.

I know that this has taken over the last few posts on here, but I'd really like to get this figured out. You don't have to send me the clips this instant, but please just take a minute to comment and let me know for sure whether or not you will be doing it, and when you think you'll be able to get it to me.

Lots of love and sorry for being such a pain about this,

~ Moose ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send it to you as soon as I getthe DVD of my performance. My dance teacher said they should be here in about a week. Is this ok?

Moose said...

Yep, tht's fine. Thanks, Ray : )