Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More On My Dancing Video Montage

Heylo! : D

Hokey Pokey, so I think the only people who have mentioned that they're going to try to send me clips are: Veevee, Chicky, Taylor, Ray, and Dominique (Roughly in that order, too, not that it matters at all, lol). Now, I know I've been gone for a while, so I don't know all of the new people in La Familia as well, if at all, as I knew the old gang, but I'm inviting EVERYONE to be a part of it. If I don't list you here, please don't be offended, beacause this is merely an off the top of my head list. Just let me know if I don't mention you and you'd like to be in it, because I would love to include as many Benjellies as I can. Anywho, other people I can think of who should definitely let me know are: Candice, Thallie, Ora, Silas, Nash, SeoSy, Kemi, Savannah, Moni, Nixie, Bridge, Bella, Megan, and Jonesy. Now, I know I'm leaving people out, but I'm definitely not consciously choosing who is left out, 'cause I love you all. So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase let me know. I may post this on FanForums, too, for those such as SeoSy and Thallie who haven't been here for a really long time.

Also, I was thinking of doing a gag reel/behind the scenes sort of thing at the end of the montage; what do you guys think? In that case, I'd ask that you guys send me videos of your humorous mess-ups and such, as well, and there would be a little bit about each person showing on the screen as it shows those bloopers. It wouldn't be like Taylor's montage where everyone's talking about everyone else. Just some facts about how long they've been dancing, etc., and maybe a quote that you'd give me of how Benjelle inspired each of you.

Love!

~ Moosey ~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

moosey did you get my email? my file's too big to send to you.. but if i could get mary to give me that tape of us doing that obbsession video we did then i could turn it into a dvd and send it to you.. its pretty funny

Anonymous said...

haha what obession video??

Moose said...

Is it too big as a quicktime file?

Anonymous said...

i'm really having a hard time sending you my videos moosey =(
i need to think of a way to shorten it.. and i have some behind the scenes clips of me and mary dancing sorta. i'll try and get those to you

Anonymous said...

chicky: that one video we did when your mom took those pictures of us. all we did was talk about benjelle... ya know... if you could get that to me then i can turn it into a dvd and put it on the computer

Taylor said...

ah. you're real. *dies*

Anonymous said...

whos real.. sorry i'm slow

Anonymous said...

and i like your new picture taytay!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

haha I dunno. Spaztic moment =]

yay. I like my new picture too!!

I'm wearing that shirt on the last day of school because I bought red black and white vans that match it awesomely. oh yes. :]

Anonymous said...

Hey Benji's new song is the Cary brothers! not "Ride" but close! :)

Anonymous said...

what was with SYTYCD advertising the top 20 will be revealed TONIGHT but then they are revealing it tomorrow =( i wanna see HOK and LACEY make it. and Claire wasn't there.. hmmmm

Anonymous said...

oh and donyelle has new piccies
oh ANDD benjis new caption for the donyelle's arm reaching up and touching his cheek is "a moment" OOOHHHH =D

Anonymous said...

oh and they kept using songs that they used last year in the dances.... and they used SIA!! YAY SIA... ok thats all for reals

Anonymous said...

ok this is the last one
according to the fox boards, claire is married and is pregnant.. so she obviously isn't on the show.. i liked her too =( oh well more chances for lacey to win =D