Thursday, July 26, 2007

Screams

Okay, this is random, but I've spent the last 3 days going to sleep around 4, waking up around 6, and spending the entire fuzzin' day with 15 veeeeeeeeery trying 7 year olds... So I don't have it in me to type more.

I thought Jaimie would go home (More like prayed), but thought (Damn you, DialIdol) that Sara would be in the bottom too... So, when she was safe, I screamed "WHAT??????" and my sister and I (Who were lying on top of each other on the couch) both jumped up and cheered.

Okay, then, halfway through the show, my mom went to watch it in her room. We were watching it in HD on our main TV, so it comes a little slower... And Cat didn't even need to open the card for the guys, because, as soon as she held it up, we heard my mother's rather painfully loud scream of anguish.

Yeah, nothing else to say now.

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*roarz*

so which girl went home??

why were you with fifteen 7 year olds? lol

Unknown said...

SUCKING TOO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP YEAH LOVES GONNA GET YOU DOWN!

...I heard Mika. *beams*

Unknown said...

*heart I mean... even though I did hear him

Taylor said...

LMFAO at your mom's scream. XD

YEAH ORA!!

Mika is so heart-able. ^^

Anonymous said...

1. did a girl leave SYTYCD yesterday?
2. who da jello is mika?

im starting to wish i watched the show yesterday >_<

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just wanna run up to Mika and give him a hug... then go shopping with him. that'd be the best day EVER.

Moose said...

jaimie left

and i had to help with summer camp where i volunteer

Taylor said...

ahh me too. If I ever saw him I'd probably have a mild heart attack and then tackle him. =D