Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Letter From Jesus (Sadly, Not Directly To Me... We'll Have To Work On That)

To everyone who has accompanied me on this exciting and emotional ride,

I would like to give you my sincere thanks for all of your votes, support, and for taking time out your busy lives to watch the show. My time on the show was amazing. Every minute that I spent there was a learning experience. Not only for my career, but also as a human being. It would have been great to stay on the show longer, as I had much more to share of who I am, and what I am all about through my dancing.
Although it did not turn out that way, I am thankful to know, through reading the various message boards, that my dancing made an impact. Knowing how you feel, makes me feel that I accomplished what I set out to do, which was to inspire and entertain. That is the most that I could hope for, to put a smile on people’s faces. For all of your wonderful messages, I thank each and every one of you.
To Nigel, Mary and everyone on the show, I would like to thank you for the incredible opportunity that you have given me to share my passion with the world. It was an amazing experience and I am truly grateful.
To the awesome choreographers that I had the opportunity of working with; I learned so much from each of you and I will carry these lessons with me always. You gave me the chance to expand as a performer, and to create unforgettable moments that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I hope that someday I will have the honor of working with you all again.
Again, to my wonderful supporters, I thank you for petitioning for my return, your loyalty means so much. The fact that you take your time to write so many nice things on these message boards, and to create the incredible posters for me and Sara, is amazing, and makes me happy. I would like to let you know that I will continue to work hard and want to continue with what I have started. And that is to pursue my dream as an entertainer, and also being an advocate for children who are less fortunate, and to try to provide opportunities for them, the way they were provided for me. God has a plan for me, and I intend to follow and complete it. With faith, I know that I will accomplish this goal. So, please follow your dreams with strength, faith, and courage.
No dream is too big!! Thanks for your love and support. God Bless!!
Jesus




In further new, my computer is healed! I don't think I ranted much to you guys on here, but my readers on Behind The Wall (Which, by the way, I posted the final chapter to today... *cough*comment*cough*) certainly got the earful. Not only is it fixed, but the brand spanking new external HD I got to fix it has "LACIE" written on the side in huge letters : D. If only it were spelled right..

Also, I have a video request. Having just finished my Benjelle story, I'm heading full on into my Jes'Von (Pretty much everyboy calls them that... Not Jesúra and Jesara. As hard as I fought to hold out, I have finally given into the will of the masses - DOH!) projects. I'm writing a fic, making a few blends, and also working on a montage. The video clips I still need would actually go toward all three of those, so, please, if you have downloadable versions of the following clips (Preferably HQ), send me the link:

- When Jesús kisses the side of Sara's mouth in their vagabond costumes (I don't know for sure, but I assume this is from the Top 20 results show when Cat is doing a recap of their dance)
- Jesús' elimination and goodbye speech *tearage*
- I thought there were more, but I can't think of any, so please just send me those two if you can!

*cue eternal greatfulness*

Love!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was hoping for a little more sara spill...but...i did like the interview

Moose said...

i know, me too! before i read it i scanned for her name :(.

Anonymous said...

i am guilty of that too moose....

Taylor said...

hehe. someone's obsessed. XD

ilycheesehead. =D

Anonymous said...

sytycd isn't on...... why isn't it on?? its some movie called drive.................................................. i'm having a nervous break down

Anonymous said...

its off this week, vee.

skipping for the 4th of JULYYY.

Moose said...

lol, Dang straight I'm obsessed. I have minimal guilt that I've taken over the blo with Jes'Von, but it's not like there's anything else to post about right now. :-P

Anonymous said...

im writing this here since this is the most recent blog post.

are you utterly totally pissed that they kicked off Jessi? I sure am! If you are too, sign this petition. i heard that the SYTYCD people were planning on bringing back 1 contestant, and we want JESSI! If you want Jesus too, I suppose you can make a new petition, but the petition to bring back Jessi already has like more than 1,000 signatures! so SIGN SIGN SIGN and pass the word! Moose or Taylor can you please make this is as a blog post so that more people can see it? GO JESSI! :] actually i used to not like her as much during the show cause i thought that she and pasha were competition for dombra.. lol but now that i watch their performances again they were freaking amazing and pasha and jessi have the most chemistry.. in fact i think they even have more than dombra and kamcey!!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/578dgd12/petition.html

Anonymous said...

oops my name is erica btw lol typo