Wednesday, July 18, 2007

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Kill me now, people!!!!!!!!!! Gha, as Ally knows, I am seeeeeeeeeriously freaking out right now... Like, uh, shaking.. A lot.

Here's the comment I sent to Sara's page, figuring she'd never read it...

"Jul 17 2007 11:42P

Evidently, I spend a great deal of my time making blends and montages... But, though I doubt you have the time to watch it, I thought I might as well give you the one I made of you and Jesús.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v812845tMfqF297

Sorry, it's a little fuzzy, and it will be choppy unless you pause it to let it load first. Unfortunatly, that's the highest quality I could upload without causing the sound to get out of sync.

Also, I read a bulletin Dominic posted that suggested that you are discouraged from replying to any messages you receive, but I was merely wondering if you had had a chance to pass on my email (The one concerning the possibility of a charity) to Jesús?

Keep doing what you're doing out there."


And here's the EMAIL SHE SENT ME! SARA VONGILLERN SENT ME AN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thank you so much for your support! Greatly appreciate all the time you put into that montage too...very heartbreaking for me to watch it still...Jesus was an amazing partner and will be greatly missed!

Keep watching and supporting please...it means so much to me!

THANK YOU!!!

SARA"



My life is complete... Seriously, guys, I could die right now and not even care... Well, I'd be dead, so duh... But still.

Aaaaaaah, I feel like I'm on crack right now...

~ Very, Very Happy Moose ~

8 comments:

CandiceB said...

That's great Moose! I'm doin' a happy dance for you and eating a celebratory cinnamon bun with lots of icing! *hugs*

Moose said...

*drools*

I want a celebratory Cinnamon Bun!!! XD

God, I have to wake up in three hours... I should really consider bed :(

Unknown said...

ooo! I'm going to the mall on my lunch break! maybe I'll get a cinnamon bun there!

CandiceB said...

tasty cinnamon buns...mmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh moosey thats awesomee!!!

Anonymous said...

benjelle banner
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/benjelle/?action=view¤t=leavethepieces.jpg

Anonymous said...

yikes!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/mzkimay/IMGP0587.jpg

Taylor said...

YAY!

*tacklehug*

Congrats, Chesse. ^^