Friday, July 13, 2007

Hey Guys

Sorry, everyone, I know I've been neglecting to post! I've been spending pretty much all my time over on the fanfic site with my Jes'Von hoes, writing, reading, spamming... I've also been making blends and trying to fix iMovie so I can make the goddamn montage I've been trying to make for two weeks. And spending an aweful lot of time talking nonstop to Ora and Ally, not to mention pulling several all-nighter with the latter... Though, aside from Sunday night, that won't happen again until after the 24th, when she gets back :(. Yeah, so, there's not much point to this post except to say sorry, I'll try to stop by on occassion, and that, if you're a Jes'Von junkie, you should come see me there (I'm in the middle of one chapter story, and I wrote a smutty oneshot).

Peace out!

~ Moosey ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jesus is being gunned down on the IMDB boards.

anyone who has an IMDB account can you guys PLEASE do me a favor and go to http://imdb.com/title/tt0472023/board/nest/76876491
go to the last page and add one for Jesus.

some mean Chuy hating people are trying to get him outta the competition thing and since he was robbed in real life it'd be nice if he wasnt raped in this too.
...for some reason it means a lot to me that he stays in this.