Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Jes'Von Set

I know, I know, I am fairly shamelessly steering this blog in the direction of Jes'Von at the moment... But, what can I say? I love them! Though I tear up at this realization, their news and such may dry up soon, anyway... :'( :'( :'(

Anywho, here's a new set I made! I'm not entirely satisfied, 'cause PhotoShop was being a buttmonkey, and not letting me do what I wanted to, but... Here it is.

Oh come on... You know that 'ayJesúra™' is ever so much sexier (Not to mention Spanish... Which is sexy in and of itself) than 'iJes'Von' could ever be..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(rrrrrggg, I would LOVE to be able to post a picture without having to make it small or have it cut off... *sulks*)



Ora: I'm hopefully gonna get started on your Jesús banner/background/set (Which would you prefer?) tomorrow : D.

I'm also trying to make a montage, but iMovie is being seriously screwed up, so... Who knows...

*sigh*

Love!

~ Moosey ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought you should know - Donyelle just got engaged to Bigfoot. Let the crying begin.

Moose said...

.........Didn't really want to know that.......


*sobs*

Anonymous said...

what does jesvon mean?

Moose said...

jes'von is the same as jesúra/jesara. sar'a nickname is mis'von (for sara vongillern), and the jes is for jesús :)

Moose said...

*sara's