Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Petition From Erica

Thanks for the link : ).

Apparently, the bigwigs at SYTYCD may bring back one contestant at some point (I had my suspisions, since there's a box on the SYTYCD Website asking who of those eliminated you'd like to see again - Though it doesn't have Jesús and Jessi yet). Now, my vote is 100% with Jesús, and so I'm going to look into it to see if there's a petition for him yet, but here's the link to the one asking for you to vote for Jessi. Now, by all means, vote for Jessi if she's the one you'd most like to have back, but if you'd rather have one of the other five (No, I'm not limiting that to Jesús, either, just because he's my choice - I'm not trying to sway the votes or anything), don't sign this simply because it's the only petition out there so far. I'm already looking into the petition for Jesús, and if you want me to try to find one for another contestant, let me know, and I'll do my best.

Here's the link: < h t t p : / / w w w . p e t i t i o n o n l i n e . c o m / 5 7 8 d g d 1 2 / p e t i t i o n . h t m l>

Love!

~ Moosey ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting it, moose! :D

also i found two other cool things.

1. a really cute dombra montage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8BoFKI8Pk&

2. confirmation that kamcey's a couple! im kinda shocked lol

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/
detail/index.jsp?uuid=ce94ea16-8300-43c4-a1d0-
97da625ef6aa&sid=rss_kristin&utm_source=eonline&
utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_kristin

lisa said...

I started a petition on the Fox sytycd forums, if for no other reason than to return some love to Jesus for the inspiration and smiles he brought to so many of us.

Jesus was my favorite dancer for so many reasons. I was heartbroken to see him leave because he would have gone all the way if only given the chance.

There is a rumor that Fox may bring back a dancer based on viewer votes. If this is the case, I pray that Jesus is the dancer who returns. He deserves it for his spirit alone, not to mention his extraordinary talent.

I would like to see a more formal "petition" to bring back Jesus, if we indeed are given this opportunity by the producers. There are lots of people rallying around Jessi, but I'm behind Jesus 1-million-gazillion percent! I know Jesus has many other loyal supporters out there who would sign such a petition. It's getting them all to one site to do so that's the tricky part.

Any suggestions,? I am happy to set something up - I don't think there is anything like this already out there for Jesus. Let me know your thoughts.