Friday, July 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tackles to ground*

And now for your rather obscure and random presents...

You KNOW you're bored when you make hideous blends of yourself...




Some Aardvarks for my Aardvark... I think I might call you Varkie instead of Aardy... You mind??










I'm gonna give you a baby wombat, too... Just 'cause I love you that much...




FWM update to come tonight, since I love you that much!

*squench*

Happy Biiiiiiiiiiiirthday!!!

I loooooooove you muchos!

~ Mooseykins ~

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Happy birthday Ally!

TALLY FTW. ^^

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!

Hahahahahhwombat.

Moose said...

I love wombats

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, bbz. ILU! And the last chapter of FWM WAS SO FECKIN' AMAZING. And yes, you can call me Varkie instead of Aardy. :D