Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reviiiiiew Time

Okay, the polls just closed here *eats hair nervously* so here ya go...

First of all, I must send out a general "WTF, NIGEL???" There were so many moments tonight where I wanted to slap him *cough*Sara's movements are not small*cough*!! But, God, most of all... When he was talking about how Sabra and Lauren were the best largely because they looked hopeful... Um, excuse me, but the song is "Waiting For The World To Change," i.e. "Our World's F*cked Up, And There's Not A Whole Lot We Can Do About It!" Hopeful is good, but excuuuuuuuse me if not everybody's hopeful about the war. They should be able to express whatever emotion they find fitting without that being critiqued as part of the dance (Unless, of course, it goes entirely against the message of the song and choreography).

Jaimie: Ah, I don't really know what to say. I like her okay, but she's never been a favorite, and I can't really connect to her. She should probably be next to go.
SARA: Okay, guys, it's no secret that Sara's my obsession this year (Along with Chuy, of course, *le sigh*). So am I biased? Maybe. But she whooped ass tonight (As usual XD). And, as I've been talking about with Ally, my heart was pouring out to my girl when that wardrobe malfunction happened. I so wanted Jesús to dive on stage and fix it for her :).
Lacey: Yay, she was amazing, too :). She wasn't the top for me in the solo, but, let's face it, most of the girls were equally amazing. So it's really hard to judge for me.
Sabra: She and Sara... God, their solos were so amazing... I love her to death. She's definitely in my Top 6, and she and Lacey are duking it out for Top 4 (I'd be happy with either up there, and heartbroken with either sent home... It's really a win/win lose/lose situation...).
Lauren: I know some people wanna hit me for this (Lauren fans excluded, of course), but I think she's been doing really well these last couple weeks. She's still in my bottom two of the four, but I think she was great tonight *hides from Orally*.

DANNY: GOD HE'S AMAZING! I've always thought that, but now that the personality's coming out now, and he seems less arrogant (I never really though he was, but he kinda came across that way), I'm loving him more and more every week. If he's not in the Top 4, we need a new America.
Pasha: His solo wasn't as good for me, but I love him, and want him in my Top 4.
Neil: Sheesh, he's sure got those acrobatics. Normally, I'd criticize him over musicality in his solo, since he tends to go for the flare, and make it more gymnastics than dance, but, seeing as it was choreographed by Wade this time, they really worked in his favor.
Dominic: I love him, and I love Dombra... But I've always thought he's been overplayed a bit too much (And I'd rather have Hok *tear*). I think he should go in these next two weeks.
Kameron: I'm a Kamcey girl, too... And I think they've been angling their comments to try to get rid of him... But there's some truth there. Same for him as Dominic.

Laurasha/Lasha/Pauren/Pashren? Hip Hop: She was definitely stronger from me *lifts shield against olive pelting from Orally*, but he was amazing, too. I though it was great.
Kambra/Sabron Contemporary: Who doesn't love Sabra's hair? Sheesh, it's amazing. lol, Loved the dance, too. I could definitely see Sabra outshining him. She rocks my octopus socks.
DANCEY (Bwaha) Samba (Was it a samba? God, spending my week with a bunch of first graders is totally frying my mind...): Amazing. I actually agreed with the judges comments... And, gha, I loved it.
Jaiminic/Domie Viennese Waltz (It so can't be called a VFW): God... Sorry, it was like the Kamcey Hip Hop routine for me, except I was actually cringing MORE (If that's possible), because, not only did I hate the choreography, but there were issues with the dancing, too.
Sareil/Neilra Disco: When I heard my girl had disco, I screamed, but I immediately knew that, if anyone could make disco appealing to me, it would be her, and she didn't let me down. That was AMAZING (Plus, she's sexy as hell :P).

Well, there ya go. Off to write my emo oneshot!

~ Moosey ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

*cough cough* Moosey? can we just say that my little rant affected you hard? *points at opening comments about Nigel and the hopefulness*

anyways...

*grabs a bag of assorted Italian food and threatens to beat you with them*


when I heard Lauren and Pasha were doing a Transformers style dance, I was WILLING to give her a chance... but she TAINTED THE NAME OF THE TRANSFORMERS. and I'll never forgive her for that.

gahhhhhh! I want her to go HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *cries*

Anonymous said...

in the first part where you said how Nigel liked Lauren and Sabra's dances in "waiting for the world to change", um i think i remember Nigel liking other peoples dances, for whatever emotion they were showing. but i agree with nigel about nigel and sabra.. sabra always looks like a beautiful little bird when she dances, like the judges also thought, and i thought lauren made the dance cooler by smiling, and it stuck in my mind other than some of the dancers who looked like.. expressionless while dancing. i also liked danny in that dance too. idr the thing about sara, but even if her movements were smaller, maybe whatevert they are critiquing IS true, and sara can correct her mistakes making herself better. thats why they were critiquing so harshly, instead of saying they were all awesome at everything when they all weren't.

jaimie: i agree
sara: what wardrobe malfunction? though i like sara, too.
lacey: yea shes good. and i like her personality. i didnt really like her much before, cause of the whole "benji's sister thing; she's probably gonna get more votes from people who liked benji before" and i still KINDA think that, but not as much.
sabra: TOP FOUR! :D and possibly the first girl to win SYTYCD! if she doesnt atleast she'll get a job from Mia!
Lauren: i like her better now, though i dont think she'll make the top 4. im thinking that jaimie will leave this week, and she'll leave the next. atleast she'll be in the tour!

Danny: TOP FOUR! <33 i totally agree with ya, except i only started liking him this week.
Pasha: I like him, though i think he may be gone in the Top 6.. just a random prediction. i dont really like him as much as i did before. i guess i just liked the whole "passi" thing more.
Neil: ya ya ya! i'd like him in the top 4
Dominic: i love dom waaaay more than Hok! i thought he was awesome for the past couple weeks but yesterday's show.. wow.. that just like.. makes me really wonder how good he is. or i guess he should just downplay his little acts, since that dance with jaimie was like a TOTAL pancakey flopp. i want him next week though, so he better work his ass off so i can think better of him again lol
Kameron: i like dominic more. i dont like kameron much without the whole kamcey-ness, and i think the judges were hinting that without lacey, kameron would have most likely been in the bottom, and then voted off by the judges. and honestly, i want him outtie this week. i've never really thought he was a strong dancer, and lacey always seemed to stand out alot more than he did.

Lasha Hiphop: luved it! no criticism.
Sabron Contemporary: i totally agree, and sabra did outshine him. it always seemed that sabra was in the front and there was this random guy dancing behind her that i barely paid attention to lol
Dancey Samba: yea it was samba, and i want more dancey! haha. i forget alot of the comments but i remember disagreeing with all of em except for Mia's coz i thought the dance was fantabulously perfect!
Jaiminic Viennese Waltz: the only thing i liked about the kamcey hip hop routine was the song.. which is probably why i disagree with you on the two dances being on the same level of badness. horrible choreography, horrible dancing IMO. i cringed too
Sareil Disco: weee! i love neil! and i still want sara's hair! lol i liked the dance, but then i thought of the dance from the first season of "knock on wood" with the winner Nick Lazzo-whatever dancing with some other girl to that dance, which was tons better than the disco tonight. so i was like.. ehh.. i could have done with more excitement into the dance, but overall it was good.

Ora: what do you mean? are you talking about that movie Transformers? when they talked about that i thought it was just free advertising for the movie or something, lol. but what do you mean? you didnt like the dance? im taking that as a yes. but it was sooo good! what was so bad about the dance?

and laziness caused me to vote once tonight, and for sabra, cause i forgot everyone elses numbers, and i remember that she was 7, lol.

Unknown said...

Erica: I liked Pasha in the hip hop but not Lauren. I could watch Pasha do that routine all day long, but Lauren didnt do anything for me

CandiceB said...

I looooove me some Pasha. <3.

Moose said...

haha, ora, yes. but i was thinking it too :p. great minds, dahling.