Thursday, July 05, 2007

"Don't Cry Because It's Over... Smile Because It Happened."

With any hopes of Benjelle pretty much trashed here, I'm sure I'm not the only one on the brink of a nervous breakdown... But, the way I see it, I can continue with what I've been doing all morning (Moping around, and eating about half a giant tub of cookie dough all by myself) - and get morbidly obesise, thus nolonger fitting into my computer chair - or we can remember everything that made them so dear to our hearts.

We can remember how each of us scrambled to find any tidbit of information on them, and eventually found our way to Vixen's blog, where many of us met.

We can remember how Taylor and I created this blog on a whim, starting it off with a crazy tale of fishsticks and cannolis, without the thought that anyone would ever read any of this ever crossing our minds.

We can remember the Monday nights we spent stalking every board possible board to be the first Benjelle website to get to the spoilers.

We can remember the days we spent locked in a room by ourselves with our TVs watching the routines over and over again.

We can remember the way that everything else in life seemed to slip away, because nothing was more important than Benjelle.

We can remember the nights spent on Gabbly discussing our obsession, that always turned into just a little bit more.

We can remember when finding something in the Urban Dictionary that said that Tahir was really just a code word for Benji was enough to make us believe.

We can remember analyzing every frame of every video of every touch until we were sure this was love.

We can remember sleeping in on Wednesdays, just so we wouldn't have to wait as long before the show.

We can remember spending hours in front of the computer screen making montages and blends, and never getting tired of looking at them.

We can remember the day we were first introduced to the fanfic site, and a whole new level of shipping.

We can remember the pictures that lways seemed to mysteriously show up all over the web of their shippery tendancies outside of the show.

We can remember how Cat, and Tyce, and Travis were always behind us in our ship.

We can remember slowing down videos and watching their mouths to see if they said "I love you" or something more akin to "I like cheese."

We can remember the heated arguments we got into on foxforums with anyone who dared to bash our ship.

We can remember those times when we were so convinced they were a couple, that noone could tell us differently; when the special woman in Benji's life was obviously Donny, and we believed any rumors that she had broken it off with Tahir.

We can remember the hours we spent picturing them making out in dark closets, or watching shippy montages together on the bus, or having late night talks in eachother's arms.

We can remember when purple meant love, and love meant a bunch of crazy misfits coming together to swoon over the hottest couple out there.

We can remember when Benji signed people's posters with "I Love Donny, Too!" and "CTB!"

We can remember the way she always found her way to that special spot behind his ear.

We can remember how they always seemed to know each other better than they knew themselves, and that, when they looked into each other's eyes... You could see the sparks and what they meant..

We can remember the Vietnamese Fighting Waltz, the kiss we were told about after they were separated, and the way he screemed her name at the reunion.

We can remember that "Donyelle's already in love with him," and "She loves you Benji..."

But, above all else, we can remember The Benji and Donyelle Show... Wednesday nights 8/7 Central, Thursday nights 9/8 Central... Always playing in the Summer of Benjelle, not a time left in the past, but a place that's still alive in the heart of every member of La Familia.



Love to you all,

~ Moosey ~

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this made me cry....lol...

oh what fun it was...

Anonymous said...

every single one of those is true...

i love it...

except that it makes me cry.

i love my la benjelle familia...

Taylor said...

=[

WHA. Moose that was beautiful. I remember all of those! They are memories that I will keep for ever. *tear*

I guess it really is time to say goodbye to Benjelle. =/

Anonymous said...

aw, moose, this made me cry my eyes out.

i'm gonna miss benjelle.

i remember lol'ing at that urban dictionary entry. whoever did that is still brilliant in my mind, haha.

Anonymous said...

This was very beautiful and well said.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful Moose..it made me cry yet again!! Just beautiful...

Anonymous said...

aww.. how sweet. alot of those relate to me.. so yeah its pretty sad that our benjelle dreams wont come true. :(

Anonymous said...

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be



And that's a summary of my thoughts, EXACTLY. Thank you, Dido.

I will go down with this ship. I'm in love with Benjelle, and ALWAYS will be.

Anonymous said...

important news from the benji blog: benjelle decided to never leak the contemporay dance vid because his pants were too tight.


BUAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, mooooooosey! I absolutely LOVE your blog - it was perfection - just like Benjelle!

*sigh*

BENJELLE FOREVER (in my heart)!

nashville_fan :)

Moose said...

Tornado: Haha, I was thinking that, too! Gha, that song will be stuck in my head until I die. :-P

Anonymous said...

Aww Moose that was so sweet and touching. Like everybody here, Benjelle still lives and yeah. Even though they are not together each of them is happy and that is the best. We never know what the future holds...
Benjelle forever <3

Anonymous said...

awww! soooo true.

"We can remember slowing down videos and watching their mouths to see if they said "I love you" or something more akin to "I like cheese."
^LOL! oh gosh.

thanks for capturing the key moments in my benjellin' life!

Moose said...

hehe, i remember when everyone thought they'd mouthed i love you after a dance :(

Anonymous said...

well, maybe they DID mouth "i love you.............um, as a friend."

sniff. sniff. sniff. i think i need to go write a one-shot to make myself feel better...a...

KAMCENJELLE STORY!

muahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

OMG MOOSE! WOW! That made me cry. Those were some good times...good times.