Friday, July 06, 2007

Special Delivery For Ora

One sexy sexy dancer with a side of sex... The gift that just keeps on giving.. My God, Jesús, if you have any mercy at all, wear what you wore during the practice for the Paso Doble every. single. day. *attempts to get mind out of gutter* Sorry, nope, can't do it.



Does anybody else have the problem with Photoshop that your blends are never the same color when you save them as when you make them? Gr.

Anywho, I apologize for the blurryness. The blurry outlines are intentional, but any blurryness in the pictures, themselves, isdue to the sad reality that I had to make all the screen caps, and I only have poor quality video to work with. :(. So sorry about that... Also deeply sorry if the blueness annoys you... But trust me, it looks far better than it did without that (As this covers up a great deal of the crappy pictureness...)

Aaaaand, once again, I am making a post directed at a specific person, so, to remedy the situation, I will shamelessly promote my Jes'Von fic, and ask that any fellow shippers pity this little ol' review junkie and drop by to read it...

Hehe...

Love!

~ Moosey ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Since you've been into photoshopping my dear moosey, I thought you'd be intrested in these :P

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59318733/