Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kamcey and Dombra

Thanks for the links to these, Erica! :*

Here's a Dombra montage by mishelly:





And here's what I assume most people have been referencing when they say that Kamcey's really a couple. I've heard whisperings on several sites... But I also heard that someone who's actually a friend of Lacey's outright denied it on her MySpace. Who knows... Personally, I agree with Bridgey that this is most likely another of Nigel's attempts to manipulate the votes... He wants to recreate Benjelle after they brought in so many viewers last season, so he's making a bunch of unbelievably outlandish comments (*cough*like that Kameron will soon be asking her dad for her hand in marriage*cough*) that he had never made to any of the equally shippery couples, such as Jes'Von (not that I'm biased, or anything... ; D), Dombra, and Passi... Now, I'm not saying that Kamcey isn't real, and they're still my #2 ship this year, but... After being yo-yoed (Yes, that is a verb) all over the place with Benjelle, I'm just a wee bit skeptical before getting my hopes up too high...

Hmm... After writing all that, I actually couldn't find the "article"... Though I did find her post on Jessi, where she asked people to guess who the couple this season is. *scratches head* Well, I have nothing to copy and paste, so here's the link... I wish you better luck. < h t t p : / / w w w . e o n l i n e . c o m / g o s s i p / k r i s t i n / d e t a i l / i n d e x . j s p ? u u i d = c e 9 4 e a 1 6 - 8 3 0 0 - 4 3 c 4 - a 1 d 0 - 9 7 d a 6 2 5 e f 6 a a & s i d = r s s _ k r i s t i n & u t m _ s o u r c e = e o n l i n e & u t m _ m e d i u m = r s s f e e d s & u t m _ c a m p a i g n = r s s _ k r i s t i n >


Love!

~ Moosey ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Pasha and Jessi actually liked each other and were very upfront with each other about it. I think Kacey is most likely just really sweet and good friends with possible hidden crushes.

Of course not everyone can be as upfront as jessi....

Moose said...

haha, so true