Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'll Never Get Over This :'(

Now, you're all going to slaughter me for saying this, but Jesúra is my season three Benjelle. Now, just hold on a minute; I'm not saying they'll ever replace them for me, or make for a better summer than last summer (Especially since we'll never see them together again... I hate you, Nigel)... But they hold quite the special place in my heart. I'm working on a fic and a blend (Though my computer died in the middle of it - GHA), and I even have a montage in mind.

And so I cut this little bit of footage, and have since then been watching it over and over again on a loop, staring blankly at the screen as Sara walks up to him with open arms, and they hug until the camera cuts out. Damn I wish those stupid credits weren't covering it. I think, to make me feel a little better, you should tell me that I'm not merely imagining the fact that he's either kissing her neck or whispering in her ear (Which is sooooo going in my fic, by the way).

My only consolation is the hope that the Jes'Von (That's what most people call it) and Passi fan bases will put their votes together to take Pasha and Sara to the top. I want her to win, damnit.



Crying love...

~ Sorrowful and Teary Mo-*hiccup*-oose ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think hes whispering something in her ear

Anonymous said...

What is Jes'von?

I'm really slow obviously...


And yeah he's whispering in her ear I think.

Unknown said...

if you don't succumb to the will of Jesús, the Coke Badger will come for your soul!

Unknown said...

http://cocainebadger.ytmnd.com/

Moose said...

Sara's nickname is Mis'Von (For Sara VonGillern), and the Jes (Obviously) comes from Jesús :)