Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tye Chinese Food's apology to the Benjellers

My apology to the members of Benjelle


Current mood: bouncy

Now that everything is cool and I haven't received any hate mail for a bit....lol....

I would like to apologize to any folks that may have taken my comments about the memebers of Benjelle the wrong way.

If you don't except my apology that's fine too.
I just felt the need to apologize due to some of the warm hearted messages that i have received from a few of you lately. By the way I will be answering those messages. I have just been so busy with things.

So once again I apologize




...eh.


but thankies anonymous! <3 and I know someone else pointed this out but I forgot. Sorry! But thanks!!



-Taylor :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riiight!

Anonymous said...

haha..i had food poisoning from thai food in november or so. coincidence? :P

Anonymous said...

I so want Benji and Donyelle to be together,but I feel as though I am hurting someone's feelings. give the guy another chance but anyway I still want Benjelle to be together tooo sooooo uhhhh I don't know what to say .... at least he apologized and I hate the fact that everyone I hang with don't really know anything about Sytycd or Benjelle for that matter(ughhhh excuse my bad grammer to lazy to correct it)
signed oh how I hate being Anonymous

Anonymous said...

poor tahir. i don't really know why people hate him so much but i guess everyone has their reasons. anyway, this whole benjelle thing feels like a romance epic. it's so taxing on the mind & emotions. sigh. on the one hand some of us feel sorry for tahir, on the other we do want benji & donny to be together. someone should just make a movie about these two (or three) already. i can almost hear the voiceover in the trailer...