Wednesday, January 10, 2007

B-man's new blog!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007


(updates 1\9)GREETINGS FROM NORWAY!!!!
Current mood: relaxed

Hey Everybody,

Just got in from my 14 hour trip. I slept half the time not too bad. Anywho, apparently SYTYCD season 2 was >HUGE here...airport staff stopped me and recognized me although I was wearing a huge pair of glasses and staying low key...that was kinda cool. I never thought the impact of the show would be such a success over here as it was in the US. So it was a pleasant surprise.

Im oober

bummed because I forgot my camaera on my kitchen table back home. My dad and I booked ourselvs at the same time so were staying together here in Oslo, Norway. Beautiful!!!! This is one of my favorite countries to visit. Ive been here before and loved it.

I apologize if this email isnt making any sense...it could be a combination of the fact that my sleeping pill hasnt worn off plus Im writing on a Norweigan computer.(i know i didnt spell that right) håhåhåhåhåhåhåhåhåhå

so anywho... some updates!!!!



*me

cut my hair...had my bud TJ do it this time...he cut my hair for the first half of the show when we taped. I went really dark again...just this time no eyebrow coloring thank you very much! lol im doing a more chill do...too many people are doing the diagonal faux hawk thing right now, so im short with a little mullet-ness right now. Me likes.

*www.benjiandheidi.com and dvds

due to such high volume of international orders for heidi and i's dvds they ARE compatable and yes we ARE selling them internationally...the shipping and handling is a little different. Thanks to all who have already purchased your dvds...you wont be dissapointed!!! And to those who are saving up...rock on!!!

*Media:

first movie is filming in april...its a for sure thing now...the size of my part is still in negotiation...im so busybusybusy that im not sure what size it'll be but im way excited. im also going on a few more meeting with ''The Mouse'' thiss upcoming week for some other programs im interested in.



*Young at Heart for an Old soul!

im turning a young 23 (how old!) years old on the 18th. im not into having big parties or anything but im planning on getting together with friends and family and my sytycdancers at a secret location...photos will ofcourse be provided...they will be insane...i gaurantee it!!!



*Broadening My Horizons:

I've began dabbling into other forms of dance that I am not so well known for and ive been liking it alot...infact Im challenging myself to learn as much as i can on my spare time. i really want to stand up to the challenge in being america's favorite dancer and be someone that all of american can relate to.

*Resolutions:

I have been known to take my resolutions very seriously! So i haven't posted them yet because



*Picks of the Week:

I will be having a weekly ''Benji's



*In the Swing of Things



Aside from dancing new styles of dance...Ive had the choreography bug bite me pretty hard and im working on 2 new swing routines for the new year...maybe three...im really excited aboutt he musical possibilities!!! stay tuned!!!



* The Benjelle and all related things pertaining to...



Benjelle will be teaching together soon! updates coming...

also!!! tahir (donyelle's super cool boyfriend) and I are cutting a track together...and some people are not going to be happy. But I think 99% of fans will be!!!! its pretty cut throat and cool!!! very Benji:DARK if you will.



that's all for now...much love to everyone...be safe...give love...and

floss...sugapush....whatev!!!


bEnJi






OMG OMG OMG! O_O Benji....Tye Chinese Food.....cutting a track....together *dies* take a second to comment while I regain my sanity!



thanks anonymous!!




-Taylor :P

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he's joking... there is like 1 in a million chace of benji & thadsfgg actually being friend, imo

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! I wonder if the Tahir thing is true. But if it is then. WOW! Benejelle shippyness coming in. YAY! THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER SOON AGAIN! WOOT WOOT!

Anonymous said...

...


?

no.

Anonymous said...

:?

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not sure if Benji is joking or what. If he is then that's cool, if he's not, that's cool too. I wonder if Donny is singing on any of her man's tracks...

Anonymous said...

which man u talkin about? benji or tahir? haha.

Anonymous said...

woooaaaaah benji and tahir??? weeeeeeeeiiiiiirrrrddddddd.....!!!!!! i'm excited for birthday pics! yay! new benjelle pics! but still, t and b making music together? wow. benji is insane. the end.

Anonymous said...

wow thats mature of them to work together! and yay for donny, her two men getting along! :) and OMGOMG i NEED to take a class from benjelle! anyone who goes has to give a full report on interactions! i would die on the spot after having taken that class.
me:" so like, lips close together like what?"
benji: "i dont think youre making enough out of it. lips closer together like....*kisses donny*"

Taylor said...

yeah anonymous! agreed! haha if you witnessed a Benjelle kiss omgosh I would so envy you! I want to take a class from them also eep! Maybe I can talk to them without having scary fangirls push me this time. hehe. I wonder where they will be teaching. I probably won't take a class. I'll just stalk them! WOOT WOOT!

*breaks out binoculars* XD

:P

Anonymous said...

taylor! remember u once posted saying u'd DIE if benji ever put up the song gallery by mario vasquez? well u can die now. he has actually put it up! it's his LATEST profile song. AAAAAND u know what, i think every song benji puts up does mean something cos of what he put under the section 'music' in his myspace profile. this is what he typed: Music "Anything that makes me dance or feel a certain way...im the epitemy of an emotional listener..."
honestly i think benji actually READS all the posts here and somehow reacts to them via his myspace.

Anonymous said...

This whole benji-tahir thing, smells rotten to me. t can apologize to benjellers all he wants to, but he said some seriously nasty stuff about the bman and he insinuated some even more nasty stuff about his relationship with donyelle. i really don't see b or d being cool with that, but what do i know? alls i know is, the men are doing a lot of talking, for themselves and for donny, and she has never said a contrary word--as far as i know--i don't visit myspace, so if i'm wrong someone please correct my delusions, lol. I say b is losing his mind, or he loves d so much he's willing to overlook the glaring blight on the universe that is t. tay, sorry, i know you like him.

Anonymous said...

maybe benji & tahir kissed & made up so donny can be happy. haha. anyway nixie, i've never really read what tahir said about benji & the realationship he has with donny. could you help me out with that? i'm quite lost as to why there's so much i-hate-tahir sentiments going on. what exactly did he say? and yes you're right. donny, the ever cool lady that she is, has been keeping quiet about this whole affair since the beginning. there never was an acknowledgement or denial or anything at all about the benjelle/tahir triangle. i don't even think she has ever used the the word "benjelle" to describe her relationship with benji. i know benji has used it. he even used it on tv for all to see/hear..."the benjelle...cominatcha!".

Anonymous said...

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't this the only BENJELLE blog that seems to be fairly active. and y'all politely say what's on your mind. So, why woundn't benji want to be the fly on the wall every now and then.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I just thought of something, what if B and T did a cover of Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney's 'The Girl Is Mine'? Benji can be Michael and T can be Paul. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

THE BEST RAPPER GETS THE PRIZE

Anonymous said...

michael doesn't like girls

Anonymous said...

TAYYY READ THIS!!!
B has "gallery" on his Myspace now!!!!! *faints*

Anonymous said...

ummm OMFG.... gallery... on his myspace?? ummm holy jeez....
THIS IS LIKE NATIONAL SHIPPERING WEEK..... AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

why does benji have to be michael? why can't he be the pimp that is paul mcartney...?

HAEHAHEAH gallery..oh dear. BENJI NEEDS TO ... ... IDK. KISS DONYELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

...*dies* omgosh anonymous you are so right. I think B-man has been checking out this blog lately...HI BENJI!!


:D

Its way too much of a cowinkidink that B-man has changed to that specific song out of all the crzedbajillion amount of songs there are in the world.

Oh my gosh. *dies...again*


-Taylorkins :P

Anonymous said...

*cough* benji if you are reaind this..... i love you.. and i would like you to come to oklahoma :D

Anonymous said...

So what is it that Tahir said about Benjellers and the Benj? But anyway COME TO CANADA! WE LOVE YOU HERE. If you like skiing/snowboarding go to Vancouver B.C'and maybe if you read I will go too. SNOW IS FUN. it's way coolio. HI BENJI!

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Benji called Tahir a 'super, cool boyfriend'. Isn't that phrase like an oxymoron or something?

I don't like Tahir and I never will. He already showed his true colors and now he wants to start afresh? Too little, too late.

Taylor said...

anonymous: oh shnap. Giving Tye the cold shoulder!! Look at that shoulder! It's frosteh! Too little! Too late! *breaks out in song* Its just too little too late a little too long and I can't waaaaiit you know all the right things to sayy. But you know its just to little too laaate.

yeahh!

-Tay :P

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is an oxymoron. But WHAT did he say about Benji and us Benjellers? I'm dying to know!

Anonymous said...

*Faints*

Then wakes up to see that she is on the floor and gets up and reads the blog again and faints .... seriously though you guys coool it please, I am sure Tahir is not a bad guy!!!! Honestly this year just started forgive and forget wait a minute.... I can't forget Donyelle and Benji soooo for me its not gonna happen,but honestly you guys at least forgive I totally forgot what Tahir said to tick you all off, but don't be soo cruel, put yourself in there shoes...please!!! I guess Benji and Tahir are friends, what's the issue wooooowwww that was a stupid question wasn't it, please don't hurt me or run me over with the Krispy Kreme Donut truck don't please!!! Alll I know is I support Benjelle and I am also a Donyelle fan to( I am definitly an E.L.F for Donyelle!!!) I love that song gallery I truely think Benji is reading this blog!!!!
Welll Benji if you are reading this blog please please pleaseeeeeee!!!!!! Come to Tennessee!!!! I couldn't go to the tour because you guys were to far away and then there is School!!!!

Signed oh how I hate being Anonymous!!!

Anonymous said...

I already have no respect for Tahir.

But, on a better note, can't wait for benji and donyelle to teach together.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm thinking the reason Donyelle is keeping mum about her man's efforts to disgruntle fans of her and Benji is to protect herself. If she were to comment on anything that shines a light on her personal relationship with her man, which it's been made pretty clear that she has one from jump, she would be causing trouble for herself. It appears that Donny is a very private person and doesn't feel it necessary to emblazon her relationship with her man too much, nor discuss any rumors that he or anyone else has created about her and Benji's relationship. I actually think it's a smart move. She probably doesn't want to alienate either her man or Benji, nor risk losing any of her fans. My guess is that she wants any publicity she gets to be focused on herself and her dancing career, not her personal life. In short, she is doing well by not addressing any rumors and by focusing on her dancing.

Taylor said...

I never bashed on Tahir. The only bad thing I said about him was calling him a blocker.

I have no problems with him. He's on my myspace friend list and I already downloaded his song on my mp3 player. So I really don't have anything against Tahir. But I'll always be Benjellin...always.

The Truth: haha. You remind me of smiles....=D


-taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I haven't said anything bad about Tahir either. I have nothing against him, but I will be Benjelling forever.


Signed oh how I hate being Anonymous

Anonymous said...

So what is it that Tahir said? PLEASE SOMEONE answer me, please and thank you. But I'm glad she's not shining her personal life in the spotlight because we all know what can happen when people do that. *cough* bennifer *cough*. I will be Benjelling for quite a while. Tahir seems cool. Quite a lucky man to get Donny. Also we don't want them to do a movie *gigli*.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous (@ 5:47) LMAO at "GIGLI" LOL!!! Yes, that movie was a complete and total waste of film, and I didn't even have to see it to know that. The title doesn't even make sense. They would have done better to just give me the camera, let me film my ferrets and title it "Hanala."