Friday, January 12, 2007

Another Donny Performance

Thanks for the tip off, Nony!

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Nony!

First I wanted to say that did you know that the Megan Mullally show has been cancelled? That was B's one stop publicity shot. What will he do now? Will he still be able to come again before the end of the year? And I can't even see it on it's original channel anymore it's on at 6:00am on the My Network station.

For those of you in the LA area, Donyelle is performing at the Lancaster Performing Arts Center with Extensions this weekend, Friday/Sat evenings I believe at 8pm. I heard a rumor that Jason is in the performance as well. I'm planning to go Friday night and can confirm who performs in time for the Saturday show, but if you're in the area and can make the drive out there, I highly recommend it either way. Last time I saw this group perform -- even without Donyelle -- they were pretty fantastic and had great choreography.

I can't find any good descriptions of the show or who's performing, but Donyelle has it on her MySpace calendar, so it seems confirmed that at least she is. Here's the link to tickets.

http://www.lpac.org/bestofthevalley.html#edt

1:19 PM, January 12, 2007



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORA!!!

Much lurvith!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Nony!

I forgot to mention that the Donny news was taken from twop.com.

Taylor said...

Bridgey: Is your friend a Benjeller? Will she stalk for us?! teehee :)


dang. I wish they would come to New York! come to NY come to NY!!!
-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

ohhh my grandparents live there and my brother goes to college there!!!! AHHHHBHHH i would really really like to go... i'll just say i'm visiting my relatives

Anonymous said...

...and i'll come with you to visit your relatives. =D
"hey mom, i am gonna go meet veronica's grandparents in texas."
"why?"
"...i want to."
"alright. here's 600 dollars and some plane tickets! have fun!"
...if only life was like the marykate and ashley movies!

Taylor said...

lmao mixxy!

-Tay :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha "hey marykate and ashley.. wanna go to the mall of america??"
"sure lets just grab our stuff and call some friends to meet us there!!"
"hey friends wanna fly over to the mall of america today.. and maybe meet our friends there who happen to have a band thats gonn be playing there... and maybey get to sing..??
"sure!! be there in 10 minutes!!"

Anonymous said...

*gets to mall of america*
"i wonder where friends are..."
*girl popps out of a tent*
"Hello marykate and ashley!"
"hi friend!"
*other friends pop out of random places*
older cousin talks: "hey s, i know you are only 9 years old but i`ll let you go exploring inthe biggest mall in america. meet me back here in 7 hours, here's 700 dollars!"
"thanks older cousin, you rock!"

Anonymous said...

new benji blog but he's a she in here. i don't know what's going on. could be someone else. haha.
___________________________________________________
Saturday, January 13, 2007


Im Rita Weltch...Professional DAAAncer!!!

hey you gorgeous people!!! are you ready DAAAAANCE???

As you may have heard...Im Rita Weltch........Professional DAAAncer!!! You may have seen me on such shows as the Gong Show and Soldid Gold!!! I was first coffe water girl in both productions!!! And needless to say my career has maintained å position of class and superiority over all my dancing peers. You see, I was born to DAAnce!!! Some of my greatest dance influences are Jack Snigglesbury, the late great lategreat Cylde Jocksham, and ofcourse no stranger to DAAncing herself, and a personal friend, Susanne Summers.

I've choreographed for some of the greatest entertainers on earth! Richard Simmons, Ace-of-Base, the Nelson Twins, Milie Vanillie, Lou Vega, Flock of Seguls and probably the most talented I've ever worked with...Vanilla Ice!!! I know you all may be thinking...why is Rita Weltch......Professionalø DAAncer!!! here writing on benji's myspace... well Rita says ''I teach Benji...he's one of my students...he needs a lot of work.'' ...hahahah I just love quoting myself!

I too, have released a series of instructional Laser Disks and projection slides...I know, Im so as they say ''High-Tech''...but then again...I am Rita Weltch.....Professional DAAncer!!!

Im such a charitable person!!!! I actually pride myself in being so himbe and giving...I recently donated my house to the IRS. And am currently working 24-7...teaching DAAnce at the YMCA shelter.

Well Got to teach some blind kids how to DAAnce the Country Two-Step!!! Toodles!!! This is Rita Weltch.....Professional DAAncer signing off!!!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to see this performance. When I clicked on the link, I was directed to a my space video page that was Donny-less!