Saturday, January 27, 2007

Season Three Auditions

I'm expecting to see a certain few of my amazing dancing Benjellies in upcoming seasons, so you guys best audition (Those who are old enough, that is *tear*)!!!

Anonymous said...
Hey ya'll go to Fox.com/dance !!! They will be auditioning in March the very first day of March just go in see!!! Mannnn I hope Donyelle and Benji perform for the first episode like Nick did!I got feeling that its not going be Benji by him self since second season was such a sucess, I don't think the 3rd season will be better than the second season honestly this was the best season ever and it can't be forgotten because its still on my tv and I don't want to forget it so I won't!!!
Go Donyelle, Go Benjelle, Go Benji, Go Lacey..... wait a min. what happened to Lacey?

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

5:43 PM, January 26, 2007


Ugh, so, off topic... For some unknown reason I volunteered to work both days this weekend... The day was looooooooong, and, on top of that, it ended with a nice big bang. My friend Jessica and I got back from our last station (I work at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum - I doubt you have ANY idea what I'm talking about, except Venus, if she's reading this - but bear with me...), and we spent a lot of time helping out with cleaning up and stuff (This weekend's a big two-day event), and so she wanted to go get ice cream. I thought we should stay, but I'm not good at saying no, so we asked my mom (My current boss - but no, she certainly does not give me preferential treatment... Quite the opposite, actually), and she said we could. So when we got back, everybody else was in the room, and Amy (My ex-boss from when I worked on Saturdays) completely went off on us an BLEW UP! She was, seriously, like, hammering us into the ground in front of everybody, and yelling like a mad woman, saying that my mom's not in charge (Even though she did all the work and Amy took the credit), and so we don't listen to her. And, ugh, I don't need to go ino details, but it kinda sucked. Especially knowing that everyone else bought food, too, they just bought it on their way back, so, by the time they got up there, it was gone. We actually went back up to help, AND asked if we could go, and we get chewed out. Just, gr... lol, Sorry! I'm a ranter extraordinaire!!

Love to all!

~ Moosey ~

19 comments:

Taylor said...

Shall I get my fishsticks? >(

-Tayzor :P

Anonymous said...

benji has dropped to no. 6 in dony's myspace list. what strange turn of events of late. i wonder...

Anonymous said...

meh, benjelle is bipolar and freakish, but i love them =)

Anonymous said...

http://www.vmix.com/view.php?id=2094237¤t_resourceid=2094237&type=video

see the rest on the site too

Anonymous said...

marky: haha. Fo sho. Like bipolar Craig on Degrassi when he knocked out him dad. XD :( Why'd they ahve to kill the JT though? That's just wrong. :'( Ryan was crying and stuff. D: *sigh*

..yeah. does anyone else watch Degrassi? teehee.

-Taylorkins :P

Anonymous said...

omg. typos like crazy whoa. him* have*

-Tayzor Gun

Anonymous said...

So guys, I was thinking that the hat in Donyelle's video blog isn't that the one that is rumoured to have been Benji's or is Benji's? Also he has moved down on her list, but even weirder. SHE ISN'T EVEN IN HIS TOP 10. What's with that?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, are you serious, mannnn what's going with the Benjelle I am sad now, but I am still Benjellin 100% to be exact... whats going on :( I understand that Benji's myspace has been hacked into, but what about Donny what's going!!!
signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, I'm serious. Donyelle like Anonymous at 8:00am said Benji is #6 on Donyelle's myspace and Donyelle isn't even on Benji's top ten! I wonder if someone is still hacking his myspace? But like you I am still 100% Benjelling! Let the ship sail on! Sooo many Anonymous. Anonymous say hi to anonymous, I agree with anonymous, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey now I am different I have a signature
at the end of all my comments it says:

signed of how I hate being anonymous

soo I am different

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

lol

Anonymous said...

Honestly I think someone is still hacking Benji's myspace, plus he said he is suppose to get a new one which means he is not in control of that one! Make sense?
oh well, hope you all understood that.
signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Truthhhh where are you???

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

p.s. aren't you the one who is writing the novella, on the fox forums or is it nash or CoolRJ... I was wondering, yeah if you are wondering I always read the Donny Story. I think the story is awesome keep it up!! How are you btw?

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

yes i noticed the hat too. i think it belongs to dony & benji just wanted to look cool so he wore it that one time. or it could be a birthday presnt to her from him. she did celebrate it during the show.

Anonymous said...

So Benji being kidnapped...the Christina thing might be right. Check out his myspace comments.

"Hey Benji, my name is Will, we met on Friday in Hollywood. Just wanted to say thanks again for this picture. Good Luck with the Christina project!!"

He also has her song "Candyman" playing.

Food for thought....

Taylor said...

taylor: omg I know. But I soo laughed when he died. =D Cause he died all weird. like he just sank down. He should have died like Aubrey. "AAOOH!" *slowly falls to his knees* *lays on the floor* But then again...Jimmstah never even died. eh. I think Liberty did a great job though :)


anonymous: Yeah. Thanks for the info, he probably is talking about the Augilerester.

PS-Quana updated....HAWT.

-Tay :P

Anonymous said...

Ah Degrassi. One of the Degrassi kids was in some of my classes in high school. Spinner aka Shane Kippel although he was hardly ever actually in class.

Taylor said...

kendra: omg really? ahh. lucky mc lucksterhead! I would love to have one of the degrassis stars in my school O_O :]]

Anonymous said...

Miss Oklahoma WON!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

uhhhh WOW ...Candy Cheeks don't give up on Benjelle and definitly don't give on DANCE! Girl stop starving yourself and eat(I don't mean anything bad by that) Don't panic talk it over with someone close to you,but don't panic everything will be fine!!!

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous