Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Ms." "Miss," or... "miss"?

Anonymous said...
benji changed the caption under the pic of him n donny (you know the jenny/forrest) to "miss Donyelle Jones!!!!"...methinks someone's missing someone. i mean...is "miss" a reflection of his feelings rather than "Miss" as when you're addressing an unmarried lady? right? right? or am i just excited over nothing? benji must now dance the argentine tango with donny like i mentioned in a previous post. nigel, who i'm sure is reading this, must make benji dance with donny again when he opens for sytycd 3.

3:32 AM, January 04, 2007

Thanks Anonymous!

I know I'm dillusional, but I'm certainly willing to read into this : D

I looooooove you all!

~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think his use of the term "miss" was meant to be ambiguous...that seems to be his style

Anonymous said...

i think so too. i mean if you look at his "hidden" message in the pic of him in the shower, you know he's the sort who loves being ambiguous to people guessing by leaving clues all over. i guess he's addressing Miss Donyelle Jones cos he misses her.

Anonymous said...

ahhh i just think he forgot to type in the "I". it should just read "I miss Donyelle Jones!!!!" like he's screaming it out loud. explains the exclamation points.