Thursday, January 04, 2007

Benji's New Blog Entry

Tuesday, January 02, 2007


My babies are hatching...;P
Current mood: awake

HEY Everyone!!! happy new years again...
I just got back after being stuck in the airport forEVER!!! but im home and i had the opportunity to sleep a lil bit so that was great. just wanted to let everyone know something.
You can form your own opinions but let me explain about the dvd's and the comments recieved by them. If any of you have seen our competitors' prices...you would know they aren't even by far the most expensive partner dancing dvds out...infact, they are extremely reasonable...b eyond that of most of the comprehensions of the great myspace friends that I have. So really guys...Heidi and I really wanted to make them affordable for all of you guys so to make them at 45 dollars...we're actually being VERY fare. Im a man of my word and I don't think I've ever done to show Im not an honest person and these dvd's are not only worth it, but were practically giving them away concidering were selling 2 dvds (WEST COAST SWING:BEGINNING WITH THE BASICS, and the BONUS EXTRAS DVD) which are 90 dollar value...yet they are being sold for less than the price of one at $39.99. If you look at other STYCD dance related dvds....NONE are being sold at 20 dollars, and none include not only a winner of the show, but a top 4 finalist as well. So you're getting double the instruction...every dvd has bloopers, and bumpers with on scene new york antics...then you also get an amazing lesson. We have music from both the audones and Sumthin Cookin', a very famous underground Blues band....not some canned poop that most people use. I rented out a club in NYC to record the dvd so its not some plain background like most dvds as well. Believe me...45 dollars is nothing.
But, everyone has an opinion. If i could give you the price as to what the dvd's are actually worth....people would flip!!!! so we're being nice.
I wanted to express that the dvd's a awesome...I hope people look at them over and over again. Not many people know this from the show...but I have been teaching professionally since I was 13. I had weekly lessons I taught to adults on swing. So in all honesty you have so much experience on these dvds...you can't find it anywhere else the way heidi and i quite did it.

------There it is my seal of approval.....hahaha
thank you so much for everyone who has already purchased....IM personally donating a portion of the sales to DEMAND. So youre not only doing yourself a great favor of learning our nations dance but helping the great cause. My thanks to all of you!!!! They are coming soon!!!!


Best Wishes...Thanks for reading...and my new blog is coming soon...I promise!!!!!
Peace Love and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUl!!!!! hehehe

benjamina!!!

11:23 PM - 139 Comments - 154 Kudos - Add Comment


~ Moosey ~

No comments: