Monday, January 22, 2007

Seriously Guys, Please...

I hate to do this, because I always try to be really nice and loving to everyone, but Taylor and I have been talking, and there are a few things I'd like to say:

1) Apart from the fact that we were saving post 800 for something special that, unfortunately, hasn't happened yet... Believe it or not, we do have lives outside of running this blog, even if those lives simply involve school. I'm sorry that it sometimes takes a few days to update, especially to those who have been here since June, and remember the good ol' days of 15 posts per day... But it's been a really, really long time... To my knowledge, we're just about the only Benjelle site still up and running... Vixen foccused essentially on Benji, bu, just the same, she hasn't updated since November. I don't mean to scold you, but with all the school-based stress Taylor and I have, it would just be nice if you could put things in a little perspective. I mean, I'm certainly not here as much as I'd like to be, because I go to a crazy college-prep highschool and have virtually no free time. I founded this blog, and I can't even go on Gabbly with you guys because I'm so swamped with work.

2) I appreciate that the various yelling (Well, as much as you can over the computer) and such is not usually directed at each other, but if you could just take a few minutes to breathe before you post a heated comment with no basis for your claims, it would be much appreciated. I know I react really badly to things. My first instinct in reaction to just about anything is to go to some extreme emotion. Just please try to keep this peaceful : )

3) This blog is now about 50/50 Benjelle/La Benjelle Familia. I'm still shipping, but I know a lot of others aren't, and that's okay. As always, everyone's welcome here, and I really do love you all (Mwaaaaaaaaah!), but, if you're not even remotely shipping Benjelle anymore, not even for nostalgia's sake, why do you bother commenting here? That's REALLY not supposed to sound mean, but I'm honestly just wondering. Some people seem like they're wasting a lot of energy for no reason.

Anywho, I really don't like writing these sorta of posts, and I feel awefully mean now... *tear*

I love you all!

~ Moosey ~

14 comments:

Taylor said...

You're not being mean, Moosey. You're absolutely right! :) Well said, cheese.

-Pumbaa :P

CandiceB said...

I agree with Taylor, Moose. You weren't being mean at all.

Plus, it is half your blog, so you can say what you damn well please. lol. I love saying that.

Anonymous said...

You weren't being mean at all Moose. Its understandble I haven't had a lot of work to do in school, sorry you have so much work to do I was suprised I didn't have work to do today I usually do! Its Okay I am not mad at all I didn't notice anything so i have no reason to be mad and I wouldn't be mad, this is you all's blog you can do what you want with it, so don't feel bad! Yeah I am glad you guys made this blog thank you so much!!

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Moose said...

Candice! Yay, I haven't seen you around here in a while!

Thanks guys : )

Lurv to all!

Anonymous said...

CHIA MOOSE! That needed to be said. I really don't think people who are totally not shipping anymore need to post negative comments! =)

Cheers for Moose! =D

Anonymous said...

hear hear.. or here here..
i say we all just drink some crunck juice and sit around listening to Regina Spektor =)
WHO'S WITH ME?

Taylor said...

Yay it's Candice! Thanks for the pic comment. :]

veevee: <3 fo sho.

CandiceB said...

lol. I miss my 'Jeller days from the summer...good times. Big Pimpin'.

Taylor: you're welcome!

Moose: yeah, I think my last comment was at least 2 months ago..maybe more.

Veeeeeeee Veeeeeeee: My favourite song of hers is 'Better'. Regina's stuff is kind of weird...but I like it.

McLoves!

Taylor said...

cc. did I just hear you say that you hate dance? *rummages through phonebook* We need to have a talk missy!! =)

Yesh cee, you've missed lots. I'll explain on myspace.

Love you girls. LA BENJELLE FAMILIA! Its da ROC!

..peace up. a-town down. XD!


-Taylorkins :P

Moose said...

Schnitz: Lurv! I missith you so!!

Anonymous said...

HEH okay .... I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I INTRODUCED VERONICA TO REGINA SPEKTOR!! WOOOOT.

AND I LOVE "THAT TIME" BY HER...

SO CHEAP AND JUICY! MWHAHAHAHA.

mk enough now. hahaheahheah
TAYLOR GET ON AIM YOU PHOOL!!

Taylor said...

chix: ACK! Whenever I'm online you're offline. >( But I'm gonna stya on later tonight because last night I had to finish my sciene report. But now I'm free! WOOT!

Hey it be dat pimpetter dime peice Ora! =D

Throw ya diamonds in da sky if you a Jelli fo life! Diamond are forever! Benjelle is still alive everytime we rhyme! foorrrevveerr. fahevaeva? fahevaeva? faevaeva?

yes. fahevaeva. :]

Taylor said...

grr. Basketball. Yesh I was idle because I was studying for my math mid-terms. garsh chix do you want me to fail?!?! hahaha. <3 Its okay though, cause i ACED dat SUCKAAA!! yesh, it was easy as pie. SO I must go tell our mommy. (La Familia Mommy) *rushes off to Kemi's myspace*

YAYY!

Anonymous said...

ahh haha taytay!! i love that song
forever faevva eveea *in high voice* FAEVVA EVA!!