Saturday, January 13, 2007

*Confused*

Thanks Anonymous...

Anonymous said...
new benji blog but he's a she in here. i don't know what's going on. could be someone else. haha.
___________________________________________________
Saturday, January 13, 2007


Im Rita Weltch...Professional DAAAncer!!!

hey you gorgeous people!!! are you ready DAAAAANCE???

As you may have heard...Im Rita Weltch........Professional DAAAncer!!! You may have seen me on such shows as the Gong Show and Soldid Gold!!! I was first coffe water girl in both productions!!! And needless to say my career has maintained å position of class and superiority over all my dancing peers. You see, I was born to DAAnce!!! Some of my greatest dance influences are Jack Snigglesbury, the late great lategreat Cylde Jocksham, and ofcourse no stranger to DAAncing herself, and a personal friend, Susanne Summers.

I've choreographed for some of the greatest entertainers on earth! Richard Simmons, Ace-of-Base, the Nelson Twins, Milie Vanillie, Lou Vega, Flock of Seguls and probably the most talented I've ever worked with...Vanilla Ice!!! I know you all may be thinking...why is Rita Weltch......Professionalø DAAncer!!! here writing on benji's myspace... well Rita says ''I teach Benji...he's one of my students...he needs a lot of work.'' ...hahahah I just love quoting myself!

I too, have released a series of instructional Laser Disks and projection slides...I know, Im so as they say ''High-Tech''...but then again...I am Rita Weltch.....Professional DAAncer!!!

Im such a charitable person!!!! I actually pride myself in being so himbe and giving...I recently donated my house to the IRS. And am currently working 24-7...teaching DAAnce at the YMCA shelter.

Well Got to teach some blind kids how to DAAnce the Country Two-Step!!! Toodles!!! This is Rita Weltch.....Professional DAAncer signing off!!!

9:59 PM, January 13, 2007



*looks perplexed*

*shrug*

Lurv!

~ Moosey ~

6 comments:

Taylor said...

haha. Well I guess Rita just like to DAAnce.
:D


-taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Do you think some of the things benji has been doing lately is fake and later he'll come back with a blog saying: PSYCH! hahaha. gotcha

Anonymous said...

This broad is crazy. Who cares if she donated her house to the IRS? And if I were her, I definitely would not have mentioned Millie Vanillie or Vanilla Ice in my boastful rant. This person sounds like a phony idiot.

Anonymous said...

uuuhhhh.... what the heck, what was that omg... wow that was odd... Truth you trip me out llc... wow lol

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

...lol I can't stop laughing I have giggles now thanks alot truth

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help =)

Anonymous said...

maybe sum1 hacked into his myspace ?