Thursday, January 18, 2007

Donyelle's Interests Section

Sorry for the lack of posts. Moose and I have been working on some blog changes for Season 3 of SYTYCD.

But anyyywayy....

Donyelle filled out the Interests section on her myspace! (www.myspace.com/iamdonyellejones)


General www.donyelleonline.com coming soon...

Music Heather Headley India Irie and Shanice...I like a little bit of everything.

MoviesThe Color Purple, Coming to America and Dream Girls

Television 24, Friends, The Cosby Show, and Will and Grace

Books The B.I.B.L.E, Purpose Driven Life and The Color Purple

Heroes Brodrick Wilson (my first dance teacher),Oprah and Judith Jamison



-Taylor :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

India Irie ???
i think she means India.Aire

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!!

I am very estatic above estatic yayyyy Donyelle you made another blog I am soooo happy woooooohooooo!!!!

signed Oh How I hate being anonymous!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have india arie music on my Mp3 !!!! yay!!!


Signed oh how I hate being anonymous!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how I hate being anonymous, which India.Arie song do you have? I have all three of her albums

Anonymous said...

Hi Truth I have " these eyes", I am not my hair, Wonderful, and there's hope, the only four songs I really know of. Do you know any other songs that she has that are good?

signed oh how I hate being anonymous