Saturday, January 20, 2007

Donny's Video Blog

Okay, so I wasn't even going to post this anymore (It too has been saved as a draft for a few days now... I don't know if this post will show up before or after that of Benji's pics - Drafts usually post in the order you wrote them in, and this one came first, but I've edited both since then *shrug* - but, either way, I discussed the reasons for this in that one), since I'm sure everyone's seen it, but, just incase you haven't...


Hey guys, you've probably already seen this by now, but Donny video blogged! She also has her own membership on VMIX, so she's not using Tahir's (Not saying that as a good or a bad thing, just as a comment. I'm actually rather neutral on him, now. i don't like some of the things he's said and done, and I'm 100% Benjellin', but he hasn't done any of those things that made us all dislike him in a really long time, and we all want Donny to be happy, so... *sigh*). Anywho, here it is:

Add this vMix Video Share with Friends 
Videos by vMix Member:TahirJahi


Also, she has a slideshow up of pictures with fans and such, and I recognized a few of you : )

Much lurv!

~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah donny can sing well! i love when she's done she's like "hey." haha okay i disliked everything else in that video except the singing but WHAT THE HECK!!



..I HAVE...I HAVE YOU BREATHING DOWN MY NECK BREATHING DOWN MY NECK!
I DON'T DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY EXPECT UNDER THIS CONDITION SO...I`LL WAIT, I`LL WAIT FOR THE AMBULENCE TO COME, AMBULENCE TO COME, PICK US UP OFF THE FLOOR, WHAT DID YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT UNDER THIS CONDITION SO...

SLOW DOWN...THIS NIGHT'S A PERFECT SHADE OF DARK BLUE DARK BLUE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM? WELL, IM HERE WITH YOU...

WOOOOO. DARK BLUE ROCKS! YEAHH!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taylor said...

the deleted comment is me. typos bug the benjelle dust out of me.

OMG markkky! you are DA BEST! <33 I SAID THE WORRLD COULD BE BURNING DARRK BLUEE. THIS FLOOD THIS FLOOD IS SLOWLY RISING UP, SWALLOWING THE GROUND BENEATH...MY FEET. ahh yesh. Jack's Mannequin is pretty darn good.

=)
Still Benjellin' just too focused on my stupid science work to show it. And I am really "eh." about who Donyelle dates right now. Benji. Tahir. Travis. (squee) :D i love travyelle. -don't ask- But yah. Its not about Benjelle anymore. *runs before Bridgey attacks me for saying that* XD! Its about La Benjelle Familia!..and duck tape boy. love you girls...even though we haven't had a gabbly role-playing party in like two years. curse you mid-terms. XO

hehehe. Yeah yeah, I noticed that too! "and it feels so goood...heyy." LMAO. dang chix. get on AIM. like. now. :]


-Chixlor rocks your eyebrows :P

Anonymous said...

Am I apart of La Benjelle Familia?


signed of how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

:( uuuuh no one answered my question. I feel bad now :(!!!

signed oh how I hate being anonymous:(

Anonymous said...

i feel almost embarassed for shipping the benjelle after seeing this video. i guess i misread her actions toward benji , then. it is a little frustrating that she was so blunt about it, but she has to stand up for herself. benji is only making it harder on her by putting up squeeful pictures. what is going on?

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahhahah oh taylorkins, you crack me up!!!

i am on AIM but i had a basketball game so thats why i wasnt on till now and YOU ARE IDLE!!