Thursday, November 30, 2006

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is mean, but I'd love to point out here that the Benji and Camel debockle has blown over. I know Taylor already pointed out that she was seriously demoted on his top friends (6 places below Donny), but his status has also been changed from swinger to single. Hers is still on swinger and he's still her #1 friend, but she prolly hasn't been on yet to change it (I didn't check to see when she was last on). Okay, yeah, the only point of this post is, essentially, to say.....

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Haha, this is where we all laugh at da Moosey.... See, I hadn't read all the way through Benji's blog yet. If I had, I would have seen that we already had concrete evidence he was single. Good!... And Bad : (. Why? Because he said he was gonna be single for a year, and he'll be in Oaxaca... And there's thus a vvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrry small chance that they'll get together soon. *tear* Well, it better happen eventually!

Also, I haven't read the comments on any of Taylor's new posts yet, so if anybody (Other than Taylor for the placement of Cami on Benji's top friends) gave us this info: I love you! Sorry I didn't credit ya, but, as of now, I don't know that you wrote it : P

Mwah!

~ MOOSEY ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one year. yeah right! isn't that what he said the last time on an interview, then, out of nowhere, my someone special turns up.
and they do have girls in mexico.
I'm just hoping D. really is Benji's Jenny.

Anonymous said...

....

Anonymous said...

next time there's a function or something. lock them in the bathroom together with no phone and throw the key away. and leave some romantic music playing outside the door.
la la la means i love you.
if that doesn't do it..
they really aren't in love or they are knucleheads!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Is Santa really going to give me everything on my list?
I sure hope so

Anonymous said...

ahhh, I love you guys,lol