Sunday, November 05, 2006

Thanks Nony!

Sorry if Taylor already posted this. I'm too far off in dreamland after having the ex I'm in love with lay on my stomach for much of the day and tickle me mercilessly. Who cares if he has a girlfriend???!! lol, anywho:

Anonymous said...
And here's one more thing from me Nony!

Here's a funny description of the tour (with pics) as being "soft-core" if you know what I mean;-).

The funny thing is this is before all the B stripping.

Oh yeah, and did anybody else see the last show SexyBack? B totally keeps his clothes on but pulls his flag drawers out of his pocket and waves them around!

http://loggedhours.blogspot.com/2006/10/so-you-think-you-can-dance-live-tour_26.html


And this has all the Benjelle moments in Cincy (but You Can't Stop the Beat).

vmix.com :: recently uploaded - http://www.vmix.com/videosByDate.php


~ Mooooooosey ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the vmix link is not working :(

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Nony!

Here's a link that works to the Cincy Benjelle! It loads automatically so you don't have to wait, then it shows some other clips of the show too. But all the Benjelle is together.

http://www.vmix.com/view.php?id=1674194¤t_resourceid=1674194&type=video

And here's some pics from the Newark show. Really good pics that make you think they were totally posed for.

http://denisebernadette.smugmug.com/gallery/1970284

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Nony again! Maybe nobody's looking at this but. I was wondering does SYTYCD remind them of any other movie or tv shows?

I was just watching "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" on ABC Family Sunday night with Sarah Jessica Parker and Oscar winner Helen Hunt (one of my fave dancing movies) and it's just like SYTYCD only with more back stabbing.

This year I've been totally into dance shows and movies aided and albeited by SYTYCD but it all started with a little anime called Princess Tutu a wonderful fairy tale about love and ballet. If you love dance you should rent/buy this anime. Another great anime is Kaleido Star with another show about people following their dreams and pushing themselves to the limit to achieve greatness (but it's set in a Cirque de Soliel-esque circus).

Which brings me to what I'm listening to right now. I've seen these commercials for the movie Happy Feet. About the cute little penguins that dance (Dance Spirit has a little story about Savion Glover doing the tap dancing for the movie). I went to their website and saw a link for it's soundtrack. It has streaming clips I can so see D&B dancing to any of these songs. www.happyfeetsoundtrack.com

I'm probably just talking to myself but I felt I had to share.