Thursday, November 30, 2006

:D My favorite blog of all time!

WEEKLY UPDATE!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS...
Current mood: artistic

So I KNOW I KNOW....Ive bene a little bit busy these days...hahaha
a quick rundown:



*I did a workshop with Heidi/Ivan/Aly and Tyce...mucho FUN...I actually taught JAZZ, well my own version of it....SWING JAZZ...or as some were calling it....SWAZZ lol

*I was on The Megan Mullaly Show....again...and Im coming back on....for a third time to talk more baout DEMAND

*The DEMAND benefit was AMAZING!!! Everyone worked so hard and the attendees were so nice and grateful!!! We raised (drum roll) over 20,000 dollars!!!! AMAZING!!!!
*I cut my own hair!!! hahaha always a project...I debuted it on Megan and at the DEMAND benefit...Ill probably change it in a week or two as usual...I call it a crawk, cuz its a mix between a crew cut and a diagonal feux hawk
*I attended the US OPEN Swing dance championships with my students over Thanksgiving Weekend. It was a little stressful being around so many people, kind of smuthering a bit, but overall they were so great. Just excited to see me still loving swing...DUH!!! Torri (the little 14 yr. old girl I tried out with on the show WON!!! And many of my other couples/friends didor placed very highly as well so that was nice!!!

*Sin Bandera has a new CD!!!

*I saw a movie for the first time in I don't even know how many months...FOR YOUR CONCIDERATION, by Christopher Guest....amazing!!!

*I am single (not delving into this nor should any of the people on my top friends list should be contacted by ANYONE...I don't care who you are) ...thanks!

*I am booking events and gigs non-stop...crazy times...loving the dance scene.

*I took a class from Donyelle in LA...that was mucho fun.
*Im in the studio with the Audones recording an indie album for fun, when I get a moment...the new stuff is actually pretty decent.*JAY-Z the Jiggaman dropped KINGDOM COME!!!! SO DOPE...the clean version is sooooo amazing!!! doesn't take away anything!
*I went to Disneyland and threw up all over the place!!!

*I spent the night at Heidi's appt. because I missed my flight and we planned more of our content within the DVDs and retrospected life post SYTYCD...great times in NYC

*I've overcome the fear of insulting someone when I need my alone time or space...I seldom get it so if I need it...and if someone doesn't read the warning signs...I'll tel them. My intentions aren't bad...so why feel bad, eh?

*I've been teaching at my home studio, 5678 DANCE STUDIO for the past week and a half, while appt. hunting and helping out for the US OPEN and our Winter Gala which is like our end of the year Christmas recital...if nyone wants to come, call 909 335 0721, that's the studios number...Ill be there, I might even dance, a few numbers or something like that... hurry tho...its on dec 3rd!

*Im taking a year to be single and get used to life and enjoy it. For the first time in a while I feel like that's the direction I need to be going.

*I've been booked for the Billboard Music Awards, Australia, China, Chile, Norway, UK, Canada, and every city known to man in the USA...twice!!!

*DEMAND events are slowly being planned all around the US and CANADA...

*DVD/CD of DEMAND EVENT:1 is coming soon for sale...100 percetn as usual is donated to charity!!!

*Im going to Mexico at the end of the year...To find all the most effected areas of civil war in OAXACA, MEXICO....and find out what we can do to help out.

*Im enrolling in acting and singing lessons....(gee, I wonder why....)

*Im busy, stressed a little, but suprisingly, very Happy!!!

*Much love to you all....till next time...peace....floss...and soooooooooul!!!!

ijneB





Okay how much to I love this blog. *laughs fangirlishyly* Wowee gee. This is the best thing that he could've done right now. Don't ya think? Me like. And ahh I soo hope that the Benjster gets his own sitcom! Someone would have to scrape me off the floor if that happened.

-Rolyat P:


haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TYCE said, "hello, welcome to the benji & donyelle show."

Anonymous said...

Benji is a character, for real. Glad he is finding the voice to tell people to get outta his face when he needs to. Doesn't pay to be a pushover. Glad to hear he's single as well. He is doing so many things right now, he couldn't possibly focus on a girlfriend. It would be unfair to her. Glad he is keeping busy, but concerned that he is doing waaaay to much and will end up in the hospital again...

Anonymous said...

Today is the best day EVAAA!!
we had a snowday and now this!!!
i'm all smiley right now!!

Anonymous said...

every bit of that made me happy. i wouldn't ask for anything else right now.

plus, him being single for a year= MUCH less stress for us! haha. now benjellers only have to worry about one significant other