Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Look I found new pics of da B-Man!!

From benji:BRITE :O ;)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:( It took me like 4 minutes to find his face...turtle moment ;D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahh! This pic never gets old.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GREEN!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Uber pwetty.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Omg, this remind me of like a cartoon that's looking down at it's nose because there is a fly on his nose...hahaha..ha. I'm the only one laughing..wow okay I'll shut up then..moving on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is scary. :(


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I shake my lil' toosh on zeh catwalk. Yeah on zeh catwalk :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:(



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I pledge allegiance to the butt of the Benji Daniel Schwimmer, and to too much booty for which it gyrates, one speedo, under the Almighty Funk God, indivisible, with Shane Sparks and Janus for all. :)



-Taylor :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm okay those are awesome pics! i just read his blog.... hmm i had a little lump in my throat.... hr was like i can kiss my girlfriend without people thinking im cheating on donny. i was really sad when he said that. :(

Anonymous said...

haha Taylor!
i took me like forever to find his face on the 1st pic too!
i was getting kind of freaked out on how stupid i was and then i read what you wrote and i was relieved *wipes sweat off forehead*

i luv your story on the fanfic site! (the primary purpose) it is soooooooooooooo amazing!
cant wait for an update!!!!!!!!!

luv ya
Zoe

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol, KAY THIS BLOG IS RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS!!!!(the flag booty)

Anonymous said...

my oh my!
i had to fan myself with abag of popcorn on the picture of the flag butt!!!!
lol
Zoe