Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hey! Play Nice...

Okay, so I imagine by now you have all seen the little spat in the comments section under the pictures of Benji and Camel (Haha, thanks Blue : D). Now, while I am, as usual, going to attempt to stay neutral in this argument (Some of you who I talk to outside of the blog - on MySpace, etc. - already know how I feel about it, and that's good enough for me.), I think Ray really said it quite well:

ray said...
B made us aware of her, as blue said. He didnt have to mention her in blogs, put her as one of his top friends, or comment loving comments on her page. C also didnt have to make her profile public again or post the kisisng pic on her friend's public site (after all, she wants us to know they are together!). I thought she was really smart for making her PF private in the first place.

Oh, Izzy, I am pretty sure that C and Lacey haven't met, judging from Lacey's comment to her.

I think we all still very much respect Benji (maybe crossing the line between respect and love and obsession). If we didn't care about him, we wouldnt be stalking his MS or wanting to know more about the other ppl in his life.

But yeah, I think this is another case of Benji's compulsive communication disorder, CCD, in which he tells/shows us way more than he should. As for C--make your profile private. But I don't know if she minds. She's added SYTYCD fans (both benjeller and not) to her friends, so she should be prepared to be in the limelight too.

Let's not make this a big deal. THere are only a few of us left and we don't want to lose any more to internal conflicts.

Now where is Tay up in here to spread the chocolate flavored love? :)

Now stop fighting and admire Benji's arm muscles! Now!!

4:30 PM, November 11, 2006



I'd also like to point out that her comment to her friend along with the pictures stated that this was proof that he was hers. Now, maybe I'm alone here, but I don't see a friend that high up on her top friends as one to choose not to believe her on that matter. Clearly, she knows about the Benjelle phenomenon (She'd have to be insanely sheltered not to), and wants to show THE FANS that she's the one with Benji right now. The comment may have been on her friend's profile, but it was directed at all of us. Now, you guys probably remember, even through my attempted neutrality, my opinion of Tahir. While she hasn't done nearly the scummy stuff he has, don't you think, from all her comments (If you've read them - I didn't post all of them here), that she's sounding similarly possessive?

Oh, and I also believe that Lacey and Cami met in Hawaii.

Okay, so, sorry, that wasn't entirely neutral. *shrug* I suppose a lot of people left this blog when they jumped ship, anyway, so I really don't have reason to attempt to keep people here by hiding my opinion on a blog that's half mine.

Now, I lurved this comment : D :

Anonymous said...
don't you feel like watching "the parent trap." two very stubborn people who are IN LOVE (I didn't say they were an item) Need to be left alone somewhere romantic .........

12:06 PM, November 11, 2006

Hehe : D

Now, with all that said, I'd like to say that I see where both sides are coming from... BUT one side seems rather set in antagonizing the other, and seems wholly against the blog/me. Everyone's welcome here, but, as I've said before, I try my best to keep the environment civil and funloving. If you don't want to be here, or don't like what's being discussed here... Feel free to leave. Nobody is forcing anybody to come to this blog.

Still, in the interest of ending the conflict, I am removing that post. However, if anybody starts going off about how this shows I've admitted I'm wrong, or something like that... I may put it back up just to spite you.

Believe it or not:

Much love to ALL!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a question
if you got the tickets free where it said.. is it seriously free???
because i have three tickets to the MM show....

Anonymous said...

cheers moosey. i hope we can get along.

and yeah i wasnt looking at the date on a comment lacey sent cami that said they havent met--oops :(

wahhhh :( :( donny's not going to demand! :(

Anonymous said...

BENJI BULLITEN

Hi Yall...
life's pretty crazy busy right now...the routine is coming along with lacey...were going to need to work our butts off tho this week. You can look at the mishaps on her myspace....hahahahaha good times. Remember the tickets for the second show are nearly sold out. If you guys still want to come to the Demand benefit...the earlier show still has a few of them. go to www.benjischwimmer.org/demand for more detals.

I will be on Megan Mullally again for a tour recap and I don't know what else. There might be a special appearance by someone on there...although Im not sure yet. I will be on Friday... for filming although Im not sure when it airs....yes friday...the same day as the benefit...hahahahahhahaha
but theyre having a driver take me to the TOP CATS CLub immediatly after the filming to prep the benefit.
KIT about the air dates....come support DEMAND...come to the show...gonna be killer!!!
If you can't come by some bad stroke of luck...donations are being excepted through PAYPAL on my site. 100 percent of the proceeds go to charity and any donation of 25 dollars and above recieves a free demand shirt as Im sure youve all seen.

LOVE YALL
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Oh! BTW
if you haven't heard, OAXACA, MEXICO(the place where I served my mission for two years), is in a state of civil unrest and war. Part of the proceeds that we make from the benefit and website will go to children effected by this problem south of the boarder.
I will be going down there sometime soon when I am able to to see what need there is.

FLOSS PEOPLE!!!
Benji was his name-o

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Nony!

Why hasn't B just come out and said whether or not D is going to be at this show? I was waiting for him to update again and answer the question since the rumor is spreading around now.

Maybe he doesn't want to disappoint people and hurt ticket sales. But I know if I paid $150 to hang out in the Champagne Room with Champagne and Cavair and found out once I got there that there wasn't any Champagne... I'd grit my teeth and repeat to myself over and over that it's for charity (but I'd still be POed). I'm just saying.

And yes, tickets for tv shows are always free (I went to Comic View once when it came to my city and all I had to do was show up to pick them up).

And what about this "special appearance by someone... although I'm not sure yet". I hope it would be D since MM did invite her to come on... but I'm just wishful thinking and am not getting my hopes up.

Anonymous said...

moosey - we'd rather see "she's the Jenny to my forest pic" go up than Cami's personal YYYY! pic any day.

Taylor said...

Here I am! "*waves hand frantically* *spreads choco love* YAY! Wooot! Oh Benji and Camel...ooh burn.


-Taylor :P

Moose said...

Hi Taylor! Have you noticed that when one of us is on posting, the other never is? How weird...

Much lurv!

~ Moosey ~

Moose said...

Blue: Mwahahahahahaha... Like *whispers*............ Bran!

~ Moosey ~

Taylor said...

Ahh! Moosey that's scary!! :) Or even worst...Branitor!! Mwahah!

-Taylor :P